PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ashik

ashik4u
10-08-2012, 04:33 AM
Hello everyone, I am Ashik from Bangladesh.
I am new in this forum.
I am a student and I am studying in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I hope, I will enjoy this forum with some friends, mod and admin.:heart:

akhil5665
10-08-2012, 12:53 PM
welcome to pokercrack ashik, enjoy your time here nad hope you make good utilization of the time you spend here.

ashik4u
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM
welcome to pokercrack ashik, enjoy your time here nad hope you make good utilization of the time you spend here.

Thank you very much my friend. You are a senior member of this forum. Can you suggest me for earning more from here? I am very much interested to earn money from this forum. Accept my friend request and give a chance to live talk with you.

ashik4u
10-08-2012, 06:53 PM
hello friends,
welcome to this site
i am zoyee
here you can find a lot of thing
the forum sites are the way where
you can share your views and ideas
i can tell you about the my news website
were you can find all the current
updates please visit

dainik bhasker (http://www.deshmeaaj.com)

Thank you very much Zoyee. You are also a new member of this forum. Are you enjoying this forum. I am enjoying much in this forum. Let's make friendship so that we can chat live. Here is a good option for chatting with friends just like facebook.

akhil5665
10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Thank you very much my friend. You are a senior member of this forum. Can you suggest me for earning more from here? I am very much interested to earn money from this forum. Accept my friend request and give a chance to live talk with you.

all you need to make is express your thoughts and make some pokercents .. thats all!!!
thats why this site rocks :-)
make sure that most of your posts are related to pokerstars/pokers

Oplia
10-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome to pokercrack.com forum. Nice to meet. Goodluck :)

ashik4u
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Welcome to pokercrack.com forum. Nice to meet. Goodluck :)

Thank you Opila. Nice to meet you too. Where are you from, Opila? I am from Bangladesh. Have a nice day!:cool:

lihar
10-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Welcome to pokercrack .com . Nice to meet you. Well i am from India and i am also a student in final year from electrical and instrumentation branch.

Griloman
10-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Hello, you be welcome to PokerCrack which is a really cool forum and everyone is helping each other hopefully like.