PDA

View Full Version : Full tilt poker opens for real money online poker

PokerCrack
11-06-2012, 10:53 AM
DUBLIN – November 6, 2012 - FullTiltPoker.com re-opened for business today, giving millions of poker players in much of the world access to $184 million in their accounts and allowing them to once-again play real-money online poker, including the return of the Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS).
The re-launch has been eagerly awaited by many players who enjoyed playing on FullTiltPoker.com because of its innovative software, game design and appeal to many of the best-known poker players in the world.
To celebrate the re-launch, the site is immediately offering a series of promotions, including $250,000 in free rolls and $300,000 in added FTOPS tickets. A “Happy Hour” promotion allows players to earn double player points “around the clock” and every player will be receiving a minimum $200 “Deal Me In” bonus.

“Full Tilt Poker is back and better than ever,” said Sarne Lightman, Head of Marketing for Full Tilt Poker. “We are bringing back to the players everything they loved about the site and invite them to help us celebrate by joining our ‘Deal Me In’ launch promotions.”

Full Tilt Poker is now a sister site to PokerStars, whose parent company acquired Full Tilt Poker this summer. One of the advantages of the sister sites is a new feature which enables players to quickly and easily transfer cash between Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars to play in an even larger selection of games and tournaments and participate in the promotions that interest them most. The two sites represent the largest pool of online poker players in the world, making it possible to offer the greatest number and variety of cash games and tournaments.
Full Tilt Poker is offering new double and triple chance tournaments and the ability to ‘add table’ at all heads-up ring games and SNGs so you can play the same opponent at multiple tables.
“The return of Full Tilt Poker fills a hole in the community that’s been felt by millions of players,” said Gus Hansen, one of the world’s most popular and successful poker players. “A lot of people have been waiting for this day to come and now that it’s here we can all look towards a brighter future.”
Players can start playing on FullTiltPoker.com now around the world with the exception of the United States, France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Estonia and Belgium.

More information on the special launch promotions is available at www.FullTiltPoker.com or contact press@ft-services.com.

About Full Tilt Poker
FullTiltPoker.com (http://fulltiltpoker.com/) is a leading poker brand known for delivering the most authentic online poker experience in the world. Full Tilt Poker’s innovative software, game design and game play make it the online home for serious poker players.
Full Tilt Poker is re-launching today (November 6th 2012) by The Rational Group, which also operates PokerStars, the world’s largest online poker site. Full Tilt Poker operates globally under license from the Isle of Man, which provides rigorous regulatory oversight and deploys the best practices in ensuring player fund protection and the security and integrity of online poker.

Georgi Mavridis
12-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm very suspicious about the opening. I think that there are going to be the same problems that the room had the last time. But that's my opinion so good luck to everybody that are playing there !