PDA

View Full Version : Played right?

MikeX
11-18-2011, 07:43 AM
NL50 at Pokerstars (http://pokercrack.com/go/pokerstars)

Im on the button with 3:diamond:3:spade: - 2 limpers, LP (aggressive preflop) raises to $1 I call figuring one of the limpers will call, they both do...

Flop comes 10:diamond:5:heart:3:heart:

Checks to the raiser and he bets $2.50 into a $4.50 pot, I call and it folds around...I'm not sure what has here maybe A-10, not sure if he would have raised preflop with that tho, pretty sure he doesn't have a set...maybe an overpair?

Turn is the 9:club:

Doesn't really worry me too much but raiser fires $10 into the pot and I come over the top all in and he calls for about $30

River is 7:spade:

Results later

The Werewolf
12-10-2011, 11:06 PM
You're joking right? You got it all-in with a set on a non-flushing not-straightening board and you're worried about if you played it ok?

He had 99 and you feel bad, right? Whatever, get over it.

ohmesohrny
03-19-2012, 11:40 AM
You're joking right? You got it all-in with a set on a non-flushing not-straightening board and you're worried about if you played it ok?

He had 99 and you feel bad, right? Whatever, get over it.

this

the only other thing i can add is to bet the turn. if it checks behind it sux to give a free card if he has a str8 draw. He will call with a draw but alot of times will check back with them. Now if hes aggressive and liekly to fire 2 barrels then a CR would be best here. But for the most part were better off just trying to get as much possible

yanka50
09-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Never check with a board with flush draw. I would 3bet on the flop and hope he is willing to go allin with flush or high pair. I bet he had J8 on that hand :D