PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Aus!

Moff
01-28-2013, 08:33 PM
Hey Guys and Girls,

I'm going to be honest, i joined here because its one of the only Poker Forums that isnt blocked from work as a "Gambling" website. pff.

I'm from Aus, Mainly a cash player unless the reward is extra juicy in a tourny (Which i play badly anyway). 25 Years old, been playing for around 8 years now, 50% live, 50% online.

Havnt played that much over the past 6 Months due to buying a Fishing Boat and spending most of my time of that, just bought a new appartment which is very close to work and have alot more time to play now.

So, I plan to hit the tables hard, Not to sure of a Goal at this point, but when I Organise one, ill be sure to let you know my journey :)

Thanks

Phil

PokerCrack
01-29-2013, 05:44 AM
Hello Phil and welcome to the PokerCrack Forum!

Thank you for your posts here. As you can see the forum is not so active as it should be...
But we all hope things will change.

It will be great if you'll tell your friends about this website - it was a great poker discussion board for all Aussies just a few years ago so may be some of your friends were registered here.

Alex,
PokerCrack Admin

plusus
03-25-2013, 12:29 PM
hello to the author! See you arround in the forum.To the post above me, i absolutely agree, forum should be far more active