Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

How do new restrictions affect upcoming poker events?

I know the forum is inactive but if any passers by know.

Irish poker tour is on going and the mammoth coming up in a couple of weeks.

With customers not allowed in hotels now after 12 - will they be cancelled, or start times brought forward/

With new restrictions rolling in, it's natural to wonder how they'll affect upcoming poker events. It's a bummer, but it's also a good idea to keep an eye out for updates from the organizers.

I get your concern about the new restrictions impacting poker events. It's a bit of a wild card, isn't it? Reminds me of when I was checking out https://us.onlinegamblers.com/ for updates on similar situations. Sometimes, these events surprise us with last-minute adjustments to accommodate the changes. So my advice would be to keep an eye out for any announcements from the organizers—they might have some creative solutions up their sleeves.
    Last edited by stephpull; 03-27-2024 at 01:49 PM.