Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Minecraft + MCYT Roleplay search!

Hello there!​

New to RpNation, but not new to roleplaying in general!​

GENERAL:​
    Willing to rp both on the forums and PMs!
    Length preference is semi-lit (around 3-5 paragraphs), but willing to try literate or casual!
    No trope or ship is off-limit, so long as it abides by RpNation rules!

FOR MINECRAFT
    If you wish to play in-game, I have both Java and Bedrock, with a preference to Java because of the modding capabilities. However, we can definitely go entirely vanilla too! The server hosting will be on me and done through Aternos.
    Text roleplay is fine too, but I would rather the Minecraft aspect show through worldbuilding rather than boring gameplay (by which I mean, no sort of I punch a tree and go mining roleplay unless its some background actions! Id like actual plot please)
    Ill be playing an OC! Most preferably looking for other OCs, but open to fandom-inspired ones. (Just no Harry Potter, thank you!)
    Any tropes or plot you wish are welcome! Personal faves are: infections and possessions (such as skulk or warp), hybrids nonhumans, magic

FOR MCYT
    Most familiar with Hermitcraft and DSMP, but willing to try Life Series!
    For Hermitcraft, I can play any hermit and looking for anyone ever, but my favourite and the one Im most familiar with is Joe Hills!
    For DSMP, Im pretty much only looking for anything to do with Jack Manifold. You can be Jack if you want, or you can be any character and Ill be Jack, just so long as hes involved in some way, we can work it out. Even if you're not familiar with his character, I dont mind!
    For the streamers themselves, Im willing to try RPF so long as it's not Dream Team.
    Looking for canon characters, no OCs! However, crossovers are fine! You can play a character from an entirely different server getting isekaid, or some sort of AU!
    Again, any trope or plot is welcome! Personal faves are hybrids nonhumans, setting changing AUs (such as Space Outlaws AU, Mermaid AU, etc.)

Hello! I'm interested in DSMP!
    I could do ocxcanon (with doubling up!!!), as in, I could play Jack for you! I'm looking for anyone that can play Wilbur for me- That's why I'd like the ocxcc. I could do ccxcc with Jack, if that's specifically what you're looking for. IDM! I can play anyone, just ask!

(I'm shooting my shot, even if it migth not be specifically what you're looking for- I was a bit confused about the ''Looking for canon characters, no OCs!'', I'm unsure if that applies to all or the possibility of OCxOC. I'm not afraid of rejection either way! Shooting my shot!)

Your search for Minecraft + MCYT Roleplay sounds like a blast! I remember diving into the world of roleplay myself—it adds a whole new dimension to the game. Have you checked out minecraftforfreex.com? It's a treasure trove of Minecraft resources that might just have what you're looking for.