Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Hair loss

Hair loss

Hello everyone,

I'm so pleased that I have come across this forum, what a fantastic place full of insightful information. I was wondering if anyone can advise regarding hair loss please? I am a coeliac and have been on a strict gluten-free diet for the past 8 years. I started loosing hair after going on gluten free diet however, I have periods when I loose hair and then it stops for a few weeks, always on and off. It feels like something is triggering it but I can't put my finger on it. I don't eat oats, I have to avoid anything acidic, I don't tolerate any starch or anything bitter. Dairy don't seem to trouble me but I might be mistaken. Hence I was wondering if anyone on here has had a similar experience that they could share? I tried to search for hair loss topic on this website but couldn't find any information. Many thanks.

Thank you for your prompt reply! My GP only did the basic TSH test which was OK as 0.47 (within the recommended range of 0.35 - 4.94). My iron, B12 and vit D levels were all ok. My white blood cells were low (3.7) and bilirubin high (39). I don't take any medication, don't smoke and don't drink at all.

It sounds like you're dealing with a complex situation, and I can understand how frustrating it must be not to have a clear answer. Gut health can indeed play a significant role in various aspects of our well-being, including hair health. Have you considered trying Batana hair and scalp serum? It's known for its nourishing properties and may help support your scalp health. It's worth giving it a try to see if it provides any relief for your hair loss concerns.
    Last edited by FatimaAbdul; 04-22-2024 at 03:16 PM.