Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Lawyer question/advice

Hi all,
    It seems my Neighbor is applying through my town for a "hardship" building permit. I understand these are very hard to pass, but I'd like to hire a Lawyer to assist me in my opposition to his proposed build.

#1 he abuts a Wetlands area that is approximately 50 yards from his back deck. He wants to wlpe the deck out, pour a new foundation, and build an additional 15x20 structure added to the back of the house.
    #2 he wants to build out 4 feet toward my property which is already very close because we are on waterfront property.
    #3 he wants to build a 2 car garage in front of his property that will completely block views from myself and the other neighbor next to him.

What type of Lawyer should I contact for this dispute? Are there specific Lawyers that deal with these situations ?

Thank you!
    Mark

well what is your argument, what he/she cant do on their own land??

Hey Mark! I'm new here, but I understand your concern with your neighbor's building plans. When I faced a similar situation, I consulted an estate planning lawyer Oceanside who provided invaluable guidance.
    For your dispute, consider contacting local law firms like Fischer & Van Thiel, PC. They specialize in property law and can offer personalized advice based on your situation.
    Gather any evidence and documentation to support your opposition. Acting promptly is key to protecting your property rights. Wishing you the best in resolving this issue!