Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Hamtramck (Detroit) Hostel

Our Hamtramck (detroit based ) hostel is opening August 2017! I need help getting this running! Painting, assembly and other tasks are in the works. Once it is done, we need a knowledgeable international staff to assist!

Want to help me start something amazing??

-Scott Aaronson

That's exciting, Scott! Congrats on getting this far! We're busy property hunting down here in the south, but looking forward to getting to the same point as you in the future. I don't know if you're already there, but the facebook group for this website is called "HostelManagement.com" and folks are more active about commenting & responding on there, it seems. Are you just looking for employees/staff at the moment?

The Hamtramck Detroit Hostel looks like a cozy haven for travelers seeking adventure in the heart of Detroit's vibrant scene. The mix of modern amenities and cultural charm makes it a gem worth exploring. Speaking of gems, have any of you ever visited Aguila de Osa? It's like finding a hidden treasure in the Costa Rican rainforest! As for Hamtramck, it's like a bright star in Detroit's constellation, offering a unique experience for wanderers. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this delightful hostel and share tales of our own travel escapades!