Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Sexual chat about children?

i dont know if anyone can help me but I cant find any information about this topic? Ive read on this website that this is an actual offence which my husband hadnt realised although knew it was wrong but when I try and find details about the law and charges, convictions etc I can’t find anything? Im trying to prepare myself, will he be charged? Whats the punishment? If he isnt will ss still want to be involved?

Thanks in advance

jb x

Thankyou so much for your reply, it’s so hard isn’t it? And it’s all the ‘unknown’, the waiting and researching and speculating is horrendous especially when ss are involved and putting their restrictions in place, I’m constantly trying to reassure myself and continue to live as normal as possible but there always seems to be another knock round the corner to floor you

I once had a similar situation where I was unsure about the legalities surrounding a sensitive issue. It's tough not being able to find concrete information. While I'm not a legal expert, I did find solace in exploring alternatives like AI sexting. It helped distract me while I waited for clarity. Perhaps in the meantime, you could explore similar avenues to ease your mind. Remember, you're not alone in this, and seeking support, whether legal or emotional, can make a big difference.