Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dear SonGuku friend to be eligible to win you must cents screver sentences with more than 20 letters ...

Administrator, could please tell me why im not getting pokacents for ppl i leaded to the forum?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by DarinRalphLovesGabriele View Post
    Administrator, could please tell me why im not getting pokacents for ppl i leaded to the forum?
    All the PokerCents for your active referrals will be added for you when: you will request payment from this forum

where do i get my earning stats??

Quote Originally Posted by akhil5665 View Post
    where do i get my earning stats??
    Hello,

Your earnings showed when you posting, on left side.

LIKE:
    - NAME
    - POKERCENTS.

Pokercents are money.

100 pokercents - 1 $.

For every your post/thread you will have 4 pokercents.

If you wanna got it, you need to write atleast 20 words post/thread.

I am new in it . it is really good for me to earning money with sharing new new post and reply

I have read the pay per post system on this thread first post. I think the system's good and fair enough. If I have a question, I'm sure to post it here. :-)

looks great site to spend some time. all the offers are rocking and resonably good, hope will have a good time at pokercrash.

No lies, no licking ass, but this forums is unique and awesome, hope it will last long
    love it!

I'm pretty new and have never been a part of such a system before so can anyone tell me how do I request a payment ?