Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer View Post
    This is really interesting. I am sure to spend more time here and hope to reach $5 pretty soon.
    Good luck earning those 5$ my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Good luck earning those 5$ my friend.
    I was wondering when i've reached my $5 where do i go on the forums that will cash out my posts?

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrios420 View Post
    I was wondering when i've reached my $5 where do i go on the forums that will cash out my posts?
    You can request a cashout be sending a privat message to the admin with your PayPal email and the amount you want to redeem. The admin is PokerCrack.

nice.this is great!

I am new in it . it is really good for me to earning money with sharing new new post and reply

looks great site to spend some time. all the offers are rocking and resonably good, hope will have a good time at pokercrash.

That's awesome. I already liked Pokercrack forums now I liked it even more. Thank you so much for launching this Pay-per-Post method and keep it up. I will take action to refer many people as possible to Pokercrack so we can make this community so much bigger. Thank you again for this!

PokerCents

Read more here

Lets go back to the beginning.
    What exactly do you want to link with read_more and where do you want to have it ?
    Because I have no idea.

With above GS functionality you can get excerpt of current page, and then link to the page manually.

PokerCents

Read more here

I am having same problem and dont understand from other posts what is wrong. If I put this in a post:

<--more-->

this displays: ... on the home page but it is not a hyperlink. When I view the source of the page in a browser I see this:

<p> ...</p>

Why is this not a hyperlink?