Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

PokerCrack IS COMING BACK!

We are really excited to inform you that one of the best poker forums is coming back online. We will do our best to make this website a real home for all poker players. And we kindly ask both new and old members to register and start communication. We are always open for your suggestions and questions. Thank you!

Hi!
    Great news. I've been an active member of the old PokerCrack and I'm happy it is back again. Good luck guys!

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    We are really excited to inform you that one of the best poker forums is coming back online. We will do our best to make this website a real home for all poker players. And we kindly ask both new and old members to register and start communication. We are always open for your suggestions and questions. Thank you!
    The Cascading Style Sheet for PokerCrack.com v2 was still available on the Internet Archive.

It is ugly and needs cleaned up for legibility, but it still exists.

pokercrack.zip

Could not attach as plain text (exceeded file size limit)
    As always, scan before opening anything zipped up from the internet, but my corporate Symantec did not find anything wrong with it.

Thank you for that.
    But I think I will not be able to use it since this new website is based on another script than the old version.

It will be much more helpful if somebody will tell me the structure (main forums names, threads names...) of the previous PokerCrack board and also may be somebody has some contacts of the old members...