Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: I'm Alex

Hybrid View

I'm not accusing the CardRunners pros of malice. But then I'm not clearing them of it, either. Their motive for selling what shouldn't ever be sold (in a logical world, because what would be their motive?) would have been irrefutably creepy, but then welcome to reality. If you're confused, you just need to ask yourself the question again:

Why would anyone - sell - anything of value?

Either they had an interest in selling non-valuable information branded as value (and the truth is, I haven't watched nearly enough videos to even begin to speculate let alone assert straight-out that they're being maliciously deceptive; but the four videos I watched were played abysmally, and I have played them all and trust me, CTS is no moron - Taylor Caby I think might have genuinely have been, I don't think he was really playing much by the time he started CR - and it's highly possible CTS was just playing like a moron in the videos I watched, because he either wasn't used to making videos and/or talking his way through a mere fraction of what his brain would process in terms of logic, in a split second before making a decision) - and if that were the case, you obviously would be a victim because malicious disinformation only ever has value for someone capable of identifying it. Like me, but then I often wasn't. I was very confused by idiots talking with authority until I watched those CR vids - experts seemed to make no sense, their logic appeared full of holes, but then I was not confident enough to dispute their assertions.

Always be confident enough to ask people to show their working, when they assert things. And if they cannot, alarm bells should start ringing. You can take that advice to your grave.

I would ask these experts to clarify their arguments which appeared to be nonsense, but they wouldn't be drawn into a discussion on it; leaving me perplexed because I was not asking them thinking they were moronic. I was just confused. But they were moronic. CardRunners cleared up that confusion for me.

Another possible motive for CR selling you value that shouldn't logically be sold is perhaps the most likely of the possible realities: They believed they had an interest in showing players who would never be able to apply the logic and concepts sold, intelligently. And even for the ones that could, they'd always be behind the 8-ball catching up - because poker skill advances at lightning speeds. I'm talking about the mean. I cannot imagine how well players are playing now, but I - imagine - it is almost impossible to win. Oh you'll think that's wrong, but then you need to be careful about your thinking. Make sure you're thinking, intelligently. When I was playing, morons used to think 1000 hands was an acceptable sample size, for determining the World Champion. Non-morons used to think 300,000 hands gave you a pretty good idea.

The reality that no one would listen to, was: You'll never be able to know these things, because millions of hands won't be able to give you a 100% confidence interval. And trying to apply lower confidence intervals to sample sizes that huge always seemed moronic to me. The reality is; winners who are genuinely capable of beating games process so much information they instantly know where they stand, more or less. Losers just feel they should be able to win. They'll never be able to show their working, and when they try, it will always be tragic.

But then I wouldn't laugh at them anymore, or ridicule them like I used to. Ridicule isn't necessarily creepy, but it is arguably malicious. Because I'm not a moron, and I know about the corruption of humanity. Ridiculing someone, is a pretty good way to get them to attempt to 'prove' themselves. So it's malicious and arguably creepy, to ridicule morons. The only non-malicious and non-creepy thing you can do, is educate the confusion away.

But I cannot help you if you cannot read. Because this is a creepy world of strangely illiterate people who - remarkably, if conveniently (but not for them) have no interest in their own best interests. Nothing is more creepy than exploitation. And nothing is more about exploitation than gambling. Either the house exploits your stupidity, or you can play a 'skill' game where the house exploits everyone, and skilled players (like me) exploit whatever the house allows left over after rake (outright theft, at limits below high stakes) and/or 'shortcuts' to greed (outright theft, more likely at high stakes). But then I was posting graphs proving online was rigged long before any "SuperUser" debacle. And way before I was even capable of generating graphs proving the Obvious, I knew the Obvious reality probably before I even played my first poker hand online. You don't need to learn things the hard way, when you're capable of using logic to get there the smart way.

No one is ever going to sell truly valuable information like this, because there is no motive for them to sell it. You cannot make money out of Truth. I had no motive to - prove - what I already knew by virtue of instantly 'appreciating' the idiotic logical fail that has always been, was, and likely still is, the filthy industry's "Safety Guarantee: The house makes so much from running an 'honest' game, why would they - need - to cheat?" - that's literally so god-damn idiotic, if you can't immediately laugh and know the games are rigged after hearing that 'logic' asserted, then you're not bright enough to play. Run. I'm serious.

I'm serious about having no motive to - prove - things to morons (because morons cannot be taught, when they cannot - or will not - read, comprehend or even attempt either), and I had some motive to - not - wasting my time on redundancy, so I had literally no interest in getting into 'debates' about it with people who cannot do logic. I just went about my business of exploiting whatever remained - and there was a lot of money remaining. This world generates idiots far too idiotic to be plausible, but then it was years before I 'solved' that little mystery - which I actually only solved indirectly last month (the gist of which you could read about here, if you were literate and literally capable of comprehending irrefutable logic - but WARNING (lol@warning): You'll need to be literate enough to not need a warning to read information which is irrefutably in your own best interests to read, and understand. And if it's not, by all means genius, refute it).

I became very, very good 'thanks' to CR; very, very quickly - as soon as I realised everyone was lying and/or was clueless. I invented my own 'strategy', driving predictable players insane with check-raising OOP, and in position I destroyed people who arrogantly failed to appreciate the game is really, really dumb - and completely flawed. The power of position makes it almost...boring.

Scratch almost. It is boring, period. When you're playing non-morons. It's pure gambling, which is inherently boring, unless you're confused about statistics and odds and reality. OOP, I became of the most frustrating players you can imagine (this was, of course, my entire game-plan - to frustrate players into losing their minds, and many many did), and by not butchering positional play like so many players (even some of the best pros butcher the most basic things, and I was no exception - but positional play was not one of my weak spots) I somewhat rapidly (after years of awkward stop/start stuttering) became one of the most feared MHSNL online pros - and that's saying something, but then I'm not bragging. I really couldn't possibly have a motive, either then (when I would only have a motive for doing?) or now (when I have a motive, for doing literally anything but helping you - if you listen to Society, that is). I know better than Society what my motives are, and I do what makes me happy. So I help people who are confused about poker and life. I will not help you become unconfused by giving you advanced poker strat anymore - I couldn't even if I wanted to, I haven't played in years. But when I was very, very good - I gave some players priceless information.

As in, you could not ever buy it because no one who had it could have a motive to sell it. Do you see?

And this forum, prior to Roy selling or not selling the domain - for all I know, there's an email in my 9600 unanswered Inbox informing me, but I don't care to read my Inbox because it's full of people who want me to lie to them. And/or who want my assistance but then not if I'm going to bore them with Truth about why I'm unusually late in providing unreciprocated assistance to them. I like to help people. It's the only time I'm ever happy. But then I do not like to help scum. Or morons. Or people who cannot be helped, because they want you to lie to them. That's the definition of misery. I will not, and you couldn't - literally - pay me enough. I've done that shit before - made a couple million USD in short order, and very nearly killed myself in misery at having been so gullible I fell for their cheeky - if retarded - scam.

Money cannot buy you happiness.

They will tell you this. It is (logical) fact. But then they will tell you this only once they've made you want things, that money can buy. You don't actually want these things, you just think you do. So until you get them, no one will be able to tell you anything. At which point, they tell you (because they know people like me are going to) the half-truth; which everyone knows and no one believes: money cannot buy you happiness.

What they don't tell you, is the whole Truth. And the god damn Truth of their scam is: Money will buy you misery.

Fact.