Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Alex

You're all going to die. If you're lucky. This is all your stupid fault. In what world can...ahh

: can I ask a vague question I'm not all that clear on...
    Yogesh: Please go ahead.
    : with different countries...might the process from factory to assembly be very different?
    : I mean might the problem be with shifty shenanigans here in the Asian division, the only reason I ask is Seagate refused to provide support after I showed them how Seagate Tools showed I had the most corrupted hard drives on the planet. Seagate said I had to “talk to Asia, see if they could help” - whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean. And when Dell corrupted my Latitude with non-existent firmware, Dell US and Dell Australia said they have nothing to do with Dell Thailand and expressed their sympathies.
    : So I’m wondering if Intel has no links whatsoever with Intel Asia, as well?
    : I thought I read something about the option for manufacturers or system assemblers to configure individual BIOS settings
    : but anyway, I like Intel’s hardware. but someone has corrupted the BIOS on every motherboard I have. so it must be configurable, so can you tell me how to configure my own BIOS? I mean can you show me how to change the layout, hide options, lock in fixed settings and so on?
    Yogesh: Jonny, I am sorry to inform you that you won't be able to configure your own BIOS, however you can make changes in BIOS by pressing F2 during POST.
    : yeah, I mean I’m not that bright but I’m bright enough to read my screen during POST. So I figured out that ‘trick’. Not figuring out how I’m not supposed to be terrified right now, though. Because I can change the settings around, but then they are corrupted so...who knows, really.
    : for example, I can deactivate virtual functionality in the BIOS, but then the motherboard doesn’t listen to my BIOS - not the BIOS I see, anyway.
    : would the BIOS for say the DH67BL board be identical here as it would be in say...the US, or Europe? or do the Asian OEMs somehow get a look in?
    Yogesh: Jonny, to keep you informed BIOS, motherboard architecture, processor architecture, drivers and softwares which we provide will always be same regardless of region, however you can choose your desired language.
    : hmm well I installed Genuine Windows into a brand new Intel system at 37,000 feet flying to Hong Kong. No Internet or sneaky rf / bluetooth / wireless obviously, at least, I can't imagine there would have been.
    : but you know, when your motherboard is corrupted, it really doesn’t matter what operating system you load; the image is going to be corrupted. At 37,000 feet or sea level, every operating system I load is corrupted and I’m willing to be pragmatic, but the operating systems aren’t operational. no one would be using computers if everyone got what I get Yogesh: May I know what is the error message your are getting?
    : "CMOS Checksum Error" "BIOS Bug" "Boot Failure" - but you know, the scary thing isn’t the error messages, it’s how many errors there are. We’re talking tens of thousands of error messages, millions if you count Windows or Linux or Mac logging error messages. All unique but they all say the same thing. It’s funny, they all tell me “No.” If I didn’t know better than to believe in mysticism, I’d think God was dabbling in Denial of Service.
    : in short, the corruption is unfathomable. overwhelming. terrifying and horrible and you might say, complete? Yes, everything is completely corrupted. One wonders who even has that kind of access to pull off such a thing, an ex-Intel employee I guess.
    Yogesh: Jonny, will it be possible for you to clear CMOS battery for 20 to 30 minutes, which will reset your BIOS setting to factory settings.
    : I've done that...lots
    : this thing has me beat.
    Yogesh: If above troubleshooting step doesn't resolve the issue, then I request you to enter into BIOS, then clear the details in Event log.
    : …..
    : I’m trying - like really hard - to spin that advice to sound a lot less like “DoS”, but all I can read is “You’re going to die, have you considered growing vegetables and tending to animals - because computers and the Internet aren’t for you.”
    : I know you’ll refund all my money, at least for the systems I haven’t left in hotels around the world when I couldn’t exactly lug them all around with me, what with the horror and the sheer redundancy. But I need computers obviously, not refunds.
    : resetting the CMOS clears the logs in the BIOS yes. Until next boot, I guess. Will it clear the millions of errors from my OS logs? You think this is a logging issue?
    Yogesh: Jonny, after clearing CMOS battery you are getting the same error message again, hence if get this error message again, I request you to enter in BIOS and clear Event log and see if this resolves the issue.
    : well yes, but you told me I’m going to die already. why are you telling me again?
    : oh. my bad. I see it’s my fault. but then you’ll have to forgive me but it’s not the Answer I was looking for. It’s not even a good ‘work-around’.
    Yogesh: However even after doing the same if you are getting same error message you can try updating your BIOS.
    : I flash them with Intel firmware - successfully.
    : except..nothing changes. At all. Nothing is reset, not even the CMOS or the date. Speaking of CMOS settings and batteries, did I tell you my motherboards don’t need them? True story, I should have told you that. You can do away with all batteries for the 10 billion motherboards you got operational, because I can make a video for you if you like, my CMOS settings are frozen - LOCK - solid. With no battery, I can do this indefinitely, for hundreds or thousands of boots. Unless you own the battery companies, I don’t see how it makes sense to even have the placeholder for a battery there.
    : sigh - frankly I’m mildly surprised this isn't like a huge issue or something, it is for me obviously...but this must be something Intel knows all about?
    : I got these subsystems going out of control lolz. I can't get even a corrupted OS online for longer than...a few hours, a day or two maybe
    Yogesh: Jonny, I feel your motherboard is defective, I request you to go ahead and warranty claim for this motherboard.
    : This is a refund, you’re offering. I understand, but I beg you to understand I don’t buy computers to claim refunds for them. That would be...? Buying into redundancy, too ridiculous - even for me. I’ve got 18 systems, I think. I’ve lost count. All are identical, even though the components aren't - and Intel’s official position on this phenomenon is “clear the logs” or “get a refund”?
    :I guess so. Pretty hard to confuse that.
    :I'll let you go in a sec thanks Yogesh, can I bother you with just one last small batch of questions about UEFI?
    Yogesh: Sure go ahead.
    : i don't understand UEFI lolz, I've read up on it. but what's with all this remote booting...iSCSI, Fcoe, PXE gPXE etc
    : i deactivate it all obviously in my corrupted BIOS's but I'm pretty sure, like I *think* I'm getting remote booted
    : I've used the Intel tools in DOS to supposedly nix it all, but I'm unconvinced...I see too much evidence suggesting each OS has been booted via UEFI remotely or something; and my operating systems can’t decide whether I have 30 networking adapters or zero so it’s all kind of a joke - obviously, I control none of them. I don't really understand networking
    Yogesh: Jonny, are you connected to Internet when you power on the system?
    : absolutely not - I wish sigh. Getting online is kinda exhausting and a huge extended ordeal this year. but no, I’m not - intentionally - online when I’m installing / booting...but then, I've learned the Internet isn't what I thought it was...my systems talk to my fridge, to my microwave, to my TVs, to my phones, to my A/c! at least this is what the experts looking at my ports tell me - I have these crazy NetBIOS drivers and point-to-point comms and channels I can’t close between everything electronic, it’s all out of control
    : everything's on loopback, spawning indefinitely and my commands as Root are ignored, I can't get low enough
    : i'm like 80% sure all my systems are just virtual containers
    : actually as crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty sure all of Thailand is in the same boat, but that's too whoa for me, I just want to catch up with the breaking news at jailbait.com etc - just j/k...eh not really
    : anyway I'm probably wasting your time now sorry Yogesh, I'll run along
    : if I could beg you to forward my concerns to some Intel techs or something...I dunno...if anyone can help ;(
    Yogesh: Jonny, I am here to assist you, however I can understand your concern and frustration.
    Yogesh: Sure I will be escalating your request.
    Yogesh: Please stay online for 3 minutes while I get back to you with a reference number.
    : k
    Yogesh: Thank you for staying online.
    Yogesh: Jonny, please make a note of service ticket number ie 8000319879.
    : got it
    : there isn't like a Intel user-accessible walk-in service center or something is there? in thailand or hong kong...or anywhere?
    Yogesh: I am sorry to inform you that I don't have information on service centers in your local geographical location, however since I am escalating your request your local support will get back to you within 1 to 2 working days.
    : ok sweet thanks! i don't get online all *that* routinely so i'll drop my number here if that's cool - maybe I'll get a tech that likes using a phone +66 890 553694
    : thanks Yogesh - i appreciate it, have a good one!
    Yogesh: Sure I will update the details.
    Yogesh: Its my pleasure, Jonny.
    Yogesh: Would you like to have any other information?
    : I would like...ALL the information. but right now, it’s baby steps, and mostly just stacking it. aiight thanks again, holla!
    Yogesh: If you are satisfied with our support, please score items where applicable with a 4 or 5 in the online survey. We will value your feedback and we will use it to make our services better. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by noscuter1 View Post
    Hi Alex, I personally don't mind you administering the site but it's owned by...oh did Roy sell the domain?

Who is Elance? Who is the guy from US? It's all very vague. I hardly care. Because Roy had the domain - I control the servers account which is just blasting into no domain as present I guess. bah...
    Hello Sir,

Nice post.

I think this domain name was sold on auction and the new forum was launched. If you have an old version of PokerCrack on your server - I think I can try to restore it. Please PM me.

what the heck?? I was going to introduce myself but after reading this particular thread, I am thinking wtf did I sign up for? I was looking for poker, not a load of crap and whinging. Am I mistaken? Hello to any sensible people reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by poker-man View Post
    what the heck?? I was going to introduce myself but after reading this particular thread, I am thinking wtf did I sign up for? I was looking for poker, not a load of crap and whinging. Am I mistaken? Hello to any sensible people reading this.
    This post is from the popular off-topic poster of the previous PokerCrack.com version. I've left him cause some members like to read such things. But certainly the main topic of this forum is POKER. So, poker-man, please introduce yourself.

The following errors occurred with your submission
    The text that you have entered is too long (123242 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
    lolz. Learn to speed-read, I guess. I'm not editing.

Quote Originally Posted by poker-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    This post is from the popular off-topic poster of the previous PokerCrack.com version. I've left him cause some members like to read such things. But certainly the main topic of this forum is POKER. So, poker-man, please introduce yourself.
    Hi poker-man, my name is jonny vincent. Prior to posting OT genius all over the world's forums, portals, news article comment sections and blogs (genius that, as it turned out, was a little too insightful to be tolerated by those who confuse poker-men into thinking they should - or even could - compete in a game which is 100% about exploitation - big word, look it up; or if you're too lazy, you should take my word for it and run from poker like an illiterate blonde runs from a 'wall of words' - I'll never insult you, like the IT industry which tells you not to touch something you don't understand, just leave it, unless you know what you're doing - those filthy creeps! Or what? I'd ask them. Would I face a nasty format / reinstall? Gosh. They're more terrified in their 'caring' for you not to investigate your 'system' files than any creep in their 'caring' has ever been. I'm not a creep. I'll tell you to think, for yourself. You should read my arguments and then you tell me if you think you should be competing in a world where there are many players who are surely much better than I was when you would be very ill-advised to compete against me.)

But before I became one of the most insightful OT posters in the world, I was actually one of, if not THE, most prodigious GIVERS of advanced poker strat away.

But only in the entire world. You won't see too many MHSNL players, who answered as many strategy questions as I did - truthfully. And truthfully, I doubt anyone would care to handle the endless offended morons who thought a HSNL player could possibly have a motive to 'denigrate' them. You understand? Motive, I mean.

If you can, you'd be a rare genius in this world of people who cannot. Or pretend they cannot, when they sentence confused 'criminals' to 'rehabilitation' which consists of gang-rape and incarceration rather than education and enlightenment.

I would tell morons all day to give up poker. This was the most honest Truth anyone could ever give them, and you'll only ever be given things of value. Because why would anyone have a motive to sell you value? One would think, if what they knew was valuable, they wouldn't need to sell it - right? One only has to think, instead of dream.

See, the thing that morons can't understand, is that you cannot buy anything of value. And what morons will never understand, is that Truth is in their best interests, and cannot possibly be unpleasant or 'rude'. You can demand I lie to you, but I won't. It's not in my best interests to exploit you. So you can steam and swear and yell and stamp your little feet, but I'm not going to bullshit you - you're not bright enough to not get exploited playing poker. If you play, you will be destroyed by people like me. Trust me. Run. This is "good news". Truth cannot possibly be bad news, ever.

If you're confused, read it again. If you're still confused, answer this question:

Why would anyone who has anything of value - need - to sell it to you?

I'm not saying you cannot learn things from the information sold by those who have a motive to sell, but it's usually a great deal more creepy than morons can imagine (I subscribed to CardRunners and learned a great deal - only watched four videos; but in four videos by some of the best online players in the world at the time, I learned I was brighter than they were; or brighter than they were pretending to be - they were making idiotic mistakes, which I'm not for a moment suggesting I wasn't capable of making; but rather than laugh about how idiotic the mistakes were, Taylor Caby and CTS attempted to use what would have sounded a lot like genius to someone like you [if you could even follow their 'logic]; but to someone who does logic at a very advanced level, it sounded a lot like lol_bullshit - because that's what it was). CTS is no moron, don't misinterpret my point, but he sure did sound like one trying to rationalise why he 3bet A7 rather than AQ in a spot where one of his plays had to be wrong [using his own 'justifications' for making them]. I was not the only player to instantly pick up on this one random example I remember, but the only reason I remember it [from the dozens of examples during these 4 videos where the 'best' players were seemingly incapable of making the logical case for their actions, without sounding like idiots] is because other players started threads 'asking' about it because they were confused. If memory serves, I think CTS came out and corrected the record, admitting his logic was flawed; because he's a pretty decent guy and a brilliant player who didn't need to get 'defensive' because records [and logic] speaks for themselves.

What's my point? I didn't need to start any confused threads. I wasn't confused at all, and I learned from those 4 videos everything I needed to learn in order to break out of the confusion which had been trapping my (somewhat ridiculous, in sheer torque / power) mind from getting anywhere near optimality. I learned, quite simply, that everyone was either full of shit or too stupid to be taken seriously. So I ditched everything I'd 'learned', and went about seeking optimality by simply ignoring everyone who was an 'authority' and talking intelligently instead with intelligent players who could do logic. I stopped trying to look for 'cheat' sheet answers, and started showing my working - basically. And when I do that, watch out. You'd be well-advised to start reading.

A few months later, I broke Cake 5/10nl. A few months after that, you could find me sitting on Prima 5/10nl and 10/20nl on a dozen tables alone, with stacks as high as 20x the max buy-in - with no one willing to sit down (but of course, this was a slight illusion and a trick of perception - if you can't understand why sitting with 20x max is effectively meaningless, you shouldn't ever play poker. Period.)

In completely unrelated (as in, its value is 'standalone') advice, some simple Truth that only a creep would refute. Don't, ever, play deep out of position against a non-moron. You will get destroyed. Fact.

I'm not accusing the CardRunners pros of malice. But then I'm not clearing them of it, either. Their motive for selling what shouldn't ever be sold (in a logical world, because what would be their motive?) would have been irrefutably creepy, but then welcome to reality. If you're confused, you just need to ask yourself the question again:

Why would anyone - sell - anything of value?

Either they had an interest in selling non-valuable information branded as value (and the truth is, I haven't watched nearly enough videos to even begin to speculate let alone assert straight-out that they're being maliciously deceptive; but the four videos I watched were played abysmally, and I have played them all and trust me, CTS is no moron - Taylor Caby I think might have genuinely have been, I don't think he was really playing much by the time he started CR - and it's highly possible CTS was just playing like a moron in the videos I watched, because he either wasn't used to making videos and/or talking his way through a mere fraction of what his brain would process in terms of logic, in a split second before making a decision) - and if that were the case, you obviously would be a victim because malicious disinformation only ever has value for someone capable of identifying it. Like me, but then I often wasn't. I was very confused by idiots talking with authority until I watched those CR vids - experts seemed to make no sense, their logic appeared full of holes, but then I was not confident enough to dispute their assertions.

Always be confident enough to ask people to show their working, when they assert things. And if they cannot, alarm bells should start ringing. You can take that advice to your grave.

I would ask these experts to clarify their arguments which appeared to be nonsense, but they wouldn't be drawn into a discussion on it; leaving me perplexed because I was not asking them thinking they were moronic. I was just confused. But they were moronic. CardRunners cleared up that confusion for me.

Another possible motive for CR selling you value that shouldn't logically be sold is perhaps the most likely of the possible realities: They believed they had an interest in showing players who would never be able to apply the logic and concepts sold, intelligently. And even for the ones that could, they'd always be behind the 8-ball catching up - because poker skill advances at lightning speeds. I'm talking about the mean. I cannot imagine how well players are playing now, but I - imagine - it is almost impossible to win. Oh you'll think that's wrong, but then you need to be careful about your thinking. Make sure you're thinking, intelligently. When I was playing, morons used to think 1000 hands was an acceptable sample size, for determining the World Champion. Non-morons used to think 300,000 hands gave you a pretty good idea.

The reality that no one would listen to, was: You'll never be able to know these things, because millions of hands won't be able to give you a 100% confidence interval. And trying to apply lower confidence intervals to sample sizes that huge always seemed moronic to me. The reality is; winners who are genuinely capable of beating games process so much information they instantly know where they stand, more or less. Losers just feel they should be able to win. They'll never be able to show their working, and when they try, it will always be tragic.

But then I wouldn't laugh at them anymore, or ridicule them like I used to. Ridicule isn't necessarily creepy, but it is arguably malicious. Because I'm not a moron, and I know about the corruption of humanity. Ridiculing someone, is a pretty good way to get them to attempt to 'prove' themselves. So it's malicious and arguably creepy, to ridicule morons. The only non-malicious and non-creepy thing you can do, is educate the confusion away.

But I cannot help you if you cannot read. Because this is a creepy world of strangely illiterate people who - remarkably, if conveniently (but not for them) have no interest in their own best interests. Nothing is more creepy than exploitation. And nothing is more about exploitation than gambling. Either the house exploits your stupidity, or you can play a 'skill' game where the house exploits everyone, and skilled players (like me) exploit whatever the house allows left over after rake (outright theft, at limits below high stakes) and/or 'shortcuts' to greed (outright theft, more likely at high stakes). But then I was posting graphs proving online was rigged long before any "SuperUser" debacle. And way before I was even capable of generating graphs proving the Obvious, I knew the Obvious reality probably before I even played my first poker hand online. You don't need to learn things the hard way, when you're capable of using logic to get there the smart way.

No one is ever going to sell truly valuable information like this, because there is no motive for them to sell it. You cannot make money out of Truth. I had no motive to - prove - what I already knew by virtue of instantly 'appreciating' the idiotic logical fail that has always been, was, and likely still is, the filthy industry's "Safety Guarantee: The house makes so much from running an 'honest' game, why would they - need - to cheat?" - that's literally so god-damn idiotic, if you can't immediately laugh and know the games are rigged after hearing that 'logic' asserted, then you're not bright enough to play. Run. I'm serious.

I'm serious about having no motive to - prove - things to morons (because morons cannot be taught, when they cannot - or will not - read, comprehend or even attempt either), and I had some motive to - not - wasting my time on redundancy, so I had literally no interest in getting into 'debates' about it with people who cannot do logic. I just went about my business of exploiting whatever remained - and there was a lot of money remaining. This world generates idiots far too idiotic to be plausible, but then it was years before I 'solved' that little mystery - which I actually only solved indirectly last month (the gist of which you could read about here, if you were literate and literally capable of comprehending irrefutable logic - but WARNING (lol@warning): You'll need to be literate enough to not need a warning to read information which is irrefutably in your own best interests to read, and understand. And if it's not, by all means genius, refute it).

I became very, very good 'thanks' to CR; very, very quickly - as soon as I realised everyone was lying and/or was clueless. I invented my own 'strategy', driving predictable players insane with check-raising OOP, and in position I destroyed people who arrogantly failed to appreciate the game is really, really dumb - and completely flawed. The power of position makes it almost...boring.

Scratch almost. It is boring, period. When you're playing non-morons. It's pure gambling, which is inherently boring, unless you're confused about statistics and odds and reality. OOP, I became of the most frustrating players you can imagine (this was, of course, my entire game-plan - to frustrate players into losing their minds, and many many did), and by not butchering positional play like so many players (even some of the best pros butcher the most basic things, and I was no exception - but positional play was not one of my weak spots) I somewhat rapidly (after years of awkward stop/start stuttering) became one of the most feared MHSNL online pros - and that's saying something, but then I'm not bragging. I really couldn't possibly have a motive, either then (when I would only have a motive for doing?) or now (when I have a motive, for doing literally anything but helping you - if you listen to Society, that is). I know better than Society what my motives are, and I do what makes me happy. So I help people who are confused about poker and life. I will not help you become unconfused by giving you advanced poker strat anymore - I couldn't even if I wanted to, I haven't played in years. But when I was very, very good - I gave some players priceless information.

As in, you could not ever buy it because no one who had it could have a motive to sell it. Do you see?

And this forum, prior to Roy selling or not selling the domain - for all I know, there's an email in my 9600 unanswered Inbox informing me, but I don't care to read my Inbox because it's full of people who want me to lie to them. And/or who want my assistance but then not if I'm going to bore them with Truth about why I'm unusually late in providing unreciprocated assistance to them. I like to help people. It's the only time I'm ever happy. But then I do not like to help scum. Or morons. Or people who cannot be helped, because they want you to lie to them. That's the definition of misery. I will not, and you couldn't - literally - pay me enough. I've done that shit before - made a couple million USD in short order, and very nearly killed myself in misery at having been so gullible I fell for their cheeky - if retarded - scam.

Money cannot buy you happiness.

They will tell you this. It is (logical) fact. But then they will tell you this only once they've made you want things, that money can buy. You don't actually want these things, you just think you do. So until you get them, no one will be able to tell you anything. At which point, they tell you (because they know people like me are going to) the half-truth; which everyone knows and no one believes: money cannot buy you happiness.

What they don't tell you, is the whole Truth. And the god damn Truth of their scam is: Money will buy you misery.

Fact.

I made a lot of money, very easily and in horror, I realised quickly I was scammed. But I was trapped, just like any winner has ever been. I'd sacrificed (or believed I had) a great many things. I'd become heavily invested in their scam, and when you're invested you tend to throw good life after bad. It's Econ 101 logic, which is more than I can say for all of Econ 101 (Invisible Hand? lol, what a moronic idea - this is what I said when I was 17, damn near failed Economics on Day 1 - but I'm a creep, so I fell into 'line' and gave the 'educators' the idiocy they were looking for, in order to achieve high marks. And I've always been about merit. Strangely, I never really felt worthy of it.

But then you won't, when you're being a non-stop creep like that. And this world, will never hand out merit entirely meritoriously.

But I earned a lot of 'merit' and misery, and a couple million of the easiest USD ever made - beating winners of games between winners and winners, who all beat the winners of other games between winners and so on. And I was lying to myself, of course; telling myself this was okay. I was not exploiting anyone; bullying a few Scandis and geniuses. Right?

lol. I can do logical fails. But then it would be nice if someone pointed mine out to me, rather than forcing me to correct them the hard way. At the end of a chain of exploitation, you will only ever find millions (or billions) of exploited victims.

And at the other end of the chain - and this is insight you can get killed for - you will only ever find a tiny handful of exploited victims.

That's correct. Well done. You 'solved' how - not - to be happy: you're ahead of 7 billion people failing at logic, trying to hurt and clamber over each other, exploit whomever they can, inching their way in a direction they imagine is up. Hurting everyone they meet, along the way. Creating a miserable world of misery. And this should be easy to disprove if I'm wrong. Show me "happiness"! Use examples, or use logic. Show your working. Point out anyone who you think is "happy" to me. Let's discuss it.

The Truth will always want to discuss things. Those who lie won't be drawn into a debate. Fact.

I was beating a lot of 'champions' day in and day out, but then I was beating up on one 'champion' non-stop, simultaneously. First, I should clarify that if you think MHSNL is dominated by champions, you're wrong. MHSNL is dominated by 'champions' who are creepy enough to let you think whatever you want to think, but they would be idiotic to play other 'champions' when there could only ever be one of those - and I'm not that guy, and here's the ironic thing; neither is that guy. But I couldn't expect you to understand it, but I might briefly discuss illusions of good players at some point.

You'd think I was a champion when you'd be wrong; I was just a very brilliant player whom other brilliant players (some almost as brilliant, some more brilliant than me - but they might not realise it, or care enough about tiny edges to exploit when players like you [or - more accurately - players like you, but very rich {or maybe they just took out another mortgage, you see?} who were very sick / twisted / bored] were splashing about elsewhere. And there is almost always players like this splashing about somewhere. You just have to be creepy enough to hunt them down. Optimal enough, I mean. You need to understand optimal / intelligent / creepy - these are all synonyms.

Champions do not beat champions to become champion. I mean, it's possible in theory but no one has a big enough edge to make the sentiment even sane. The reality is that 'champions' merely let players who want to beat champions, take their shot against them. They're being kinda creepy, obviously; and I was very good at repping being the best; and then snickering when someone brilliant came along cause I'd just hand that 'value-less' title to him, and kick along. Creeps do not play champions, especially when there are morons lining up to play those they believe are champions. Morons who want to "be the best" so that's why they try and beat the best. I wonder where they got such a stupid idea from, but chances are if you cannot work out "motive" for that one, you should probably noose yourself. Truth.

People who are confused about the dark side of winning, the ugly reality of "whatever it takes", and things like that; will simply never be anything but victims. They will never be champions because they're too stupid to realise champions don't play each other, unless it's for show / fake / forced or for some other (usually 'classified' / hidden) reason. You know what that creep is doing to Manny Pacquiao all this time, for years now? He's being a Champion. Welcome to the creepy reality.

Pacman would destroy him, if boxing wasn't a completely corrupted joke. But then Pacman's team has the luxury of having a freak champion to field. Everyone except morons and the history books know how creepy stalling a challenge in boxing is, but then nothing about this is new or even remotely obscure in boxing - because it's idiotic corruption, by definition. It's corrupted by Spam. Marketing. Promotion. Bullshit.

Your fault. Most people are too moronic to spot the creeps. So the 'Champ' creep his way to a bout when Manny is less likely to destroy him - and he'll find optimality between the purse and the destruction / creation of legacy. Legacy is worthless shit, really. When you see old guys worrying about it, you know they've made deals with devils. And they're getting queer suddenly, after a lifetime of exploiting. Theory.

If you think to be the best, you have to beat the best, you'll never even be good - let alone be, incorrectly or correctly, believed to be the best. No one knows who the best is, and no one who isn't moronic even cares. They just win. If they're exceptionally professional, they'll win by being exceptionally creepy. If they're exceptionally good but exceptionally incapable of doing the creepy things required to find optimality in a creepy world (endlessly changing account names, to reset values and history to 0.00 / Unknown - hunting down whales - etc), they'll just play anyone; like I was doing for awhile repping superiority.

And then, unless you run into hidden Power (far less 'hidden' to exceptionally advanced pros, than it would seem to you), you will be forced to smirk and back away quickly (as I did often, when very brilliant players were bored enough to take me on and found out they had a greater disparity in skill than they'd previously believed) or - as I found when I couldn't find any players willing to exploit their marginal advantage/s for whatever reason - you wouldn't be able to get a game - at all. Deal.

Or no deal, in reality. Instant sit-outs. These guys aren't crazy. Neither was I. This image is a fallacy, albeit real (of course). I was furious because there was a genuine whale on this table, and this game had been going for hours whilst I was on the waiting list and then - finally - a good player left (normally, you wait for a game where the whale leaves or is busted - at which point the game breaks) and I cheered because - trust me - this seat layout for these 6 players is $$$ for me. Probably only me. But I'm not the best player at that table, when I took that screenshot. The best player instantly sat out, because he's not a moron. At his cue, the next best players quickly sat out. The whale was the last to sit out, hesitantly. Guess he wasn't as stupid as he seemed, or maybe he just didn't like HU. Whatever which way, I got screwed by non-moronic reality. But I got a cute screenshot, to whine about how I couldn't ever get a game - which was partly true, because by then I just wanted to play - I needed to play - without playing, I had nothing to distract away my pain with. I was - never - addicted to poker. But you could have been forgiven for thinking I was - I was merely addicted to pain relief.

Ironically, and you would be doing yourself a great disservice if you didn't spend some time thinking about this, you could say the same for every junkie in the world. We're all addicted to pain relief. And there are 7 billion junkies - most with multiple addictions. The most common addiction is a dependency on emotional validation; and there is nothing more creepy - or as insulting - as compliments. Fact.

iPoker was one of the last 'legit' networks which is why I played there. I knew I wasn't a SuperUser, and any SuperUser would obviously have played me. And I played many. Eventually, many on iPoker - but when this screenshot was taken the higher stakes games were largely clean. Logically. In being unable to get a game, at least until the SUs came, I could use logic to my advantage. And I did. And I always have.

Because logic will never let you down. Ever. Your mother, in failing to raise you on a strict diet of logical case-making for why you should do things in your own best interests, let you down - quite badly, in fact. But then people get weird about their mothers, so whatever.

I have always been very strong on logic. But I was never happy. And I have literally never - ever - been moronic enough to fail to correctly interpret the billboards of misery that are "bling". I've known I was brighter than almost everyone since the age of 5. I've only ever exploited that painful reality twice (with cute girls, when I got tired of sleeping alone after 6 years of refusing to play creepy games which aren't - remotely - complex [but which have no winners, mind - just losers, and losers who think they've lost everything] - and the second time was with poker, when I got tired of breaking my back [literally] working double shifts 6-7 days a week at 16/hr before tax and 10/hr no tax after 'conscientiously' objecting [lol @ conscience] to my dying in WWIII). As an RAAF Intelligence Officer with a commission from the Queen to lead her cannon-fodder into suicidal wars of insanity like Iraq (which is where I was headed, and with no WMD - French Intelligence effectively told the world Dubya was lying, and they simply couldn't possibly have dared to make that assertion if they weren't 100% sure Iraq had no WMD), I simply and completely rationally believed Iraq was merely the pretext for WWIII. As it turned out, Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld were merely provable traitors (reference: CIA, 10 years after being complicit in treason, mind) who were apparently just interested in profit and power. I wonder if they're happy?

Would you be, in their position?

They were confused, and probably still are. But then I don't think I've ever seen any of them happy. I would bet they're all in denial. They were never happy when they were lying to a nation who - remarkably, after 9/11 - still didn't want war. But power believed otherwise. And power fools morons very easily, French Intelligence notwithstanding. I think they were just interested in the oldest profit-making trick in the book:

Knock it down.
    Be there to control who gets to build it back up.
    Would you look at that, they happen to know the guys with the only store (allowed) in town.

It likely wouldn't have made much difference to me, even had I known it wasn't going to be WWIII. Because I was a proud yella-belly - because I'm sane? And not a moronic patriot, who dies for Queens and Gods but never - will never - die for country, because dying for a plantation is not in the best interests of a slave. Not even in defence from very confused invading slaves. Unless they're maniacal slaves with no motive except homicidal rage? Pretty sure that only happens in Africa. But then NATO will bring freedom to Libyan jihadists (and make Libya a Sharia State - well done, NATO Freedom Fighters! Talk about success at illogic) but NATO cannot even manage a fly-by half an hour south of Libya - and that's a pity, because that's all it would have taken to drive home to machete-wielders that NATO wouldn't be tolerating any of that shit - it's literally that simple, or do you think NATO couldn't kill a dumb African warlord recruiting an army of children? They could do that shit, with a yawn. And if they did that shit every time a warlord started recruiting armies of children (or their fathers, ideally), no one would want to be a genocidal warlord because no one wants to be dead. Fact.

NATO isn't interested in freedom. But only because they're very confused and they think they're interested in the opposite. They're geniuses, and that's a real pity. Because morons are too smart to listen to anyone. So imagine trying to tell geniuses that they're junkies, in denial. Pretty sure that's how you become a dead junkie, just quietly. But then I just do Truth. And prove my assertions, with logic. They're all junkies, addicted to power. And they're confused because everyone wants happiness. Fact.

And they have somehow gotten to believe it's in their interests to roll millions of marbles against the millions of marbles of other plantation owners. In retarded games of power, no one can win. But hundreds of millions, or billions in reality, all end up losing. No war has ever been in the best interests of either a marble or a marble-thrower. But a marble-thrower can be forgiven for believing otherwise.

Not sure what excuse the marbles have. But then you realise I'm only talking about you; or I would be, if you're a patriot, or a nationalist, a racist or heroic / courageous / or whatever other idiotic slur they use to blur the fact that people should only ever act in their own best interests. And that would include the interests of humanity as a whole, because this is not some hippy shit; humanity is one, and I can prove it. Your DNA screams at you, to look away; when humans of any colour - or even animals for that matter - are slaughtered, injured needlessly and/or in horrifying pain.

This world needs to listen to their DNA, and become selfish again. Because time is running out on the clock.

No war has ever been in humanity's best interests. You cannot kill people to be happy. This shouldn't be that insightful a concept. But nationalistic bullshit gets involved. And confused all the logic. And heroes get slaughtered by the hundreds of millions in defence of or creation of a superior 'culture' or 'way of life'. The only superior way of life is happiness. There are no superior cultures; merely hundreds of inferior ones. Fact. And fact.

In WWII, Polish heroes were slaughtered resisting the Third Reich heroically. Poor bastards. I'm not talking about the heroes, I'm talking about the victims of the furious German reprisals. Because the Germans didn't understand a lot of this patriotism, even when they were the biggest victims of the "plantation delusion". The Germans wanted to create a better world, a superior world, their world - as it happens (as it usually does). The Poles were aiight, or they believed they were. So they resisted, ferociously. And then they weren't aiight. You might say that. When WWIII comes, no matter who the 'enemy' or 'enemies' are, you would be well-advised not to go and get slaughtered like a Pole when The Third Reich had no interest in destroying what they planned to rule. Morons give France 'shit' for rolling over in a day, but then the Maginot Line performed about as well against the Blitzkreig as anything was going to. England was saved by the Channel, and by eventual US 'involvement' in the war they were never not going to be involved in, because it was global? lol. Russia was saved by virtue of Moscow and Stalingrad being geographically located 'illogically' far from the rest of the European capitals, and the German supply lines got extended in ways that wouldn't have mattered actually, were it not for 38 million Russian patriots being sacrificed in defence of (....?....) "the pre-WWII Russian way of life, I guess" - do you get the point? It's kind of gallows funny, but for at least those 38 million Russians who died, they'd provably have been better off - not - dying. Russia? It's hard to say, and it would be a philosophical question relating to whether you care about plantations or humanity. But Germany was not going to win the war on the Russian Front. So you could make the argument 38 million Russians died pointlessly, in defence of a plantation which got very ugly with it's slaves when the German advancing lines (with lines of supply in tatters) stalled against Russian defensive positions (behind which, cities were starving). The result? Millions of humans killed in waves of suicidal attrition, but then they weren't suicidal. Which is why officers were 'forced' to line up machine guns behind the 'heroes' who thought better of dying pointlessly.

Officers were compelled to kill their own men, who thought better of being 'heroic'. But you're never forced to do anything, I don't think. God, I hope they don't feel the need to correct me on that. I mean to say, that officers had a choice between killing their own men or dying (at worst). Demotion (at best). They killed their own men; and the more ruthlessly they killed them, the less they had to kill. Life is full of little ironies like that. But then of course, we all die in the end. 38 million of us died defending 'Russia' in WWII. You'll have to make a pretty good argument to convince me that it was in Russia's best interest to lose 38 million young men. I thought, very briefly, when visiting Moscow - that the argument had been made, successfully. But the truth was, I simply hadn't slept with many pretty girls - or any remotely as pretty as Russian girls are. Connect the dots.

Welcome to realities of war. I knew all this, of course, prior to applying to fly the jets of Spam. I just wanted to impress girls. This is how moronic I was, but then it's not as moronic as it sounds because Spam gets awfully queer and I was looking at RAAF jets when a Navy recruiting officer convinced me the RAN would be better to fly for. I'd seen Top Gun. So obviously I knew the Navy had jets.

Well, it never became obvious to me, until it was too late to apply to fly for the RAAF. But even with idiocy such as mine, I beat out tens of thousands of brilliant kids (many of whom were more brilliant, and more 'deserving' - on merit) than I was. And I was sent to Tamworth, where I bumped into reality. I'd never even driven a car - there were kids there, who'd been flying solo for years. It was ridiculous that I was even putting instructors' lives in danger or given control of aircraft - but there I was. 17 and with a hangover from Schoolies, doing circuits and aerobatic maneuvers. Arguably successfully. Well, I'm alive so...

I'll never really know how lucky we were. My instructors and I. But I got airsick a lot, and they didn't. But our faces often seemed equally ashen coming in for debriefs.

I don't know if that's why they agreed to bend the rules for me, somewhat unethically but then I do have some 'advantages' which aren't entirely advantageous. But knowing I had no chance of 'qualifying' (it was outrageous that I was even placed in that position, but then I got there using the same tricks), with only two flights left I got a medical leave to defer and come back - which was ridiculously unfair, because there is a reason why the policy ostensibly only allows one shot at Flight Screening. If I went back, having done it already. I would have literally steamrolled everyone, completely unfairly. All my training flights could be tailored for the entire program of testing. It was outrageous that they even agreed. I was outraged, and in shock - when I'd devised this cunning plan primarily in desperation but hardly seriously. I was horrifying myself, consistently; I seemed to have an ability to make people do outrageous things. I was convincing people to give me outrageously unfair advantages, which I wasn't entirely sure I even wanted. Because who wants merit when it's been manipulated? I didn't. But then I did. It was complex. I was confused.

I was also in denial. Because I used these manipulative tricks very effectively and without any shame whatsoever, to survive for a decade of religious insanity. Then I forgot to ditch the lifeboat, when I put my feet on 'dry' land. I continually achieved and 'gamed' the system on account of this "X factor" that I tried to deny the existence of (that should have been a clue); but with so many people noticing it and pointing it out audibly, without being able to put their finger on it...I became creepily creeped out by the whole thing but I couldn't hardly deny it - so in denial, I just assumed I was 'personable' or something. I wasn't that far off. Do you know what being personable means? Diplomatic? Well-liked? Popular? I became all those things.

And the entire time, I felt impossibly creepy. It was strange, but it shouldn't have been. To be any one or all of those things, you have to be a creep. It wasn't until I was 29 when I realised what this whole "X factor" bullshit was. I was manipulating people. I was never more than an exceptionally brilliant little creep. But then I'd been trained by the best creeps in the business, inadvertently. Religious Middle Men of God, who wanted to 'care' for me.

Initially, I used these traits to survive a ruthless environment where almost everyone was 'cared' for - and I simply couldn't allow such a thing, and this was very important to me. I managed to survive 'successfully' for 14 years (Google "Children of God" if you're intrigued - it will be another 50 years before I'll ever Google such a thing). But I never threw those traits away, when I escaped into Reality. Which wasn't that different from the cult, but then I did what I thought I had to do to survive high school (which was a mistake, because those cheeky bastards were just faking happiness) - would you believe it? I literally couldn't have imagined anyone could be moronic enough to have a motive to fake such a thing! But you better believe it. This is the moronic world we live in, and I bought their idiocy hook, line and very nearly sunk 200 or so times trying to be 'popular' - I'm officially the worst surfer alive, in history - and I'm not sure exactly how I lived, quite frankly; because I very nearly didn't, but only 200 or so times in succession attempting to deny the reality, which was - quite 'embarrassingly' - that I needed help. It's a strange world where someone would get embarrassed, at needing help - don't you think?

How are we doing on motive, over there? Can you come up with a motive, that might explain such a peculiarity?

I was the world's worst surfer, in history. Because I was so terrified, I was incapable of - not - being sane. And that's insane, when you're surfing and don't know what you're doing. I would fail the Moment of Truth I didn't know about, every single time. And get punished for it, brutally at times, almost every single time. But I was too ashamed (interesting, no?) to ask friends for lessons, and I had friends who were very good surfers; never mind that, I could figure it all out on my own. This is what I believed, quite irrefutably; and I very nearly died for this insanity, only 200 or so times.

I know 7 billion people who have made a similar error of logic. They believe they should fight the Game of Life, alone. Hmm. Pretty sure that's what I'd convince you all to do, if I was planning to exploit the entire world. What do you think? If you do...

I'm not sure I ever caught a single wave. Because at the worst moment in the world to become sane, I would 'sanely' back out of committing when I should have been bright enough to figure out was - after - the Moment of Truth. I was committed, and once committed, you cannot back out without paying the Piper. But it's not insane, to think you can - or 'know' you should. It's just a contradiction that you cannot, and shouldn't - but life is full of ironic contradictions. Staring down, whilst perched at the peak of waves I'd almost caught or probably could with a last second effort, I'd look at my drop zone if I made a mistake - exposed coral, sand banks under 2 inches of water, jagged rocks and so forth - and I'd go the other way. I'd run back into the Russian machine guns, if I was at Stalingrad. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd just run and run until someone's bullet got me. I'm not sure I'd care which side, and when you can understand how that is sane - you'll understand the reality of heroic dying for Royalty or Religion. I'm not sure anyone has ever died for Country. You'd have to make a good argument, if you disagree.

You don't have to make a good argument, for why you cannot back out of insanity, once you've been committed. I've tried that, 200 or so times. Amazingly, I lived. Oh it's amazing, or you don't understand what exposed coral in a drop zone does to the human body. It gave me hints, often; of its capacity. You cannot flirt with stupidity like that very often, and live to talk about it. No one is insane enough. But then you're not a winner like I am, or you wouldn't understand why I did it 200 times.

I wasn't happy. So I did what it took to win. Over time, in searching for the value of X in the formula 7 billion people are trying to solve:

You + X = Happiness

...I somehow got it into my head that X = $. So the formula became Me + US$1 million = Happiness, somewhat arbitrarily. It was just what I needed, okay?! No one ever challenged my goals and dreams. I was never forced to defend any of them. They all just encouraged me. Or if they didn't, I cut them out of the way. Loose weight, obviously. How dare they stand between my dreams and me. Clearly, loose ballast. I threw a lot of good friends and some girls I didn't deserve, overboard.

They were getting in the way. I had no time for their dumb time-wasting. I wouldn't be drawn into a discussion about my happiness, or what I needed to do to get it. I decided the value of X was US$1,000,000. So I went and got that shit. Actually, I went substantially past that point, but only because I wasn't sure I wanted to die. And I'd already won enough BS dreams and won enough BS Xs to believe, there was no X. I just kept running past the finish line, for a few months. Not in denial. Just unwillingness to accept, that I had made a horrible mistake - or to be more accurate, a lifetime of them. I no longer believed happiness was even possible; at least, not for me. I'd had my chances, I told myself. I looked back at what - and whom - I'd sacrificed along the way. And after having won for almost two decades straight (ignoring a few ripples, along the way) - in pain and unwilling to live in misery any longer - I decided I would not be chasing BS X idiocies anymore.

It was arguably the sanest moment of my life since I'd escaped the insanity of the CoG. But I wasn't - entirely - sane. I was merely unwilling to change X to 10 million, then what? 100 million? Then what? A billion? This is literally what people in denial are doing all over the world. I was unwilling to suffer any longer. Which meant, I was a 26 yr old millionaire with one of the finest minds alive (but then this has always been painfully terrifying, for reasons an idiot wouldn't understand - which is why I envied idiots my entire life, idiotically), nauseatingly popular or 'popular' (and it truly is nauseating how they're almost identically the same thing) that a great deal of my unhappiness was the result of being forced to reject 90% of applicants who simply assume they're your next best friend. Or at least, they'll act this way.

They get so ugly when you bring them to Reality, that you can forget that the most of the 10% you have allowed into your 'inner circle' (whatever that means, for whom) are equally as horrifying as those you sent packing on their way. They're equally as insane / terrifying / inhumane. Fact.