Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Any knife nerd patent lawyers?

I have a folding knife locking mechanism I think is patentable. I am working on a prototype, and trying to figure out the next steps to patent this.

I have worked on patents as a drug discovery chemist, I am sure this is much simpler.

I'd start at searching the patent database to see if it resembles something already patented or described...for sure a patent lawyer will do that for you, but at a price...

It's great to hear that you have a potentially patentable folding knife locking mechanism! Since you have experience with patents, you likely understand the importance of seeking legal advice early in the process.
    For your specific invention, you may want to consult with a patent lawyer who specializes in mechanical inventions or has experience with knife-related patents. They can help guide you through the patent application process and ensure that your invention is protected.
    If you're looking for a lawyer with expertise in patent law, https://federal-lawyer.com/whistlebl...s/wall-street/ specializes in various legal areas, including whistleblower lawyers for Wall Street. They may be able to provide you with a referral to a patent lawyer who can assist you further.
    Last edited by FalmatTaali; 03-29-2024 at 02:29 PM.