Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Threaded View

PokerCents

Red face I'm like, arguably the worst writer on the planet

Good heavens. I honestly do not even remember writing all that, let alone posting it. Which is why I haven't been back until it was linked to Skatz today.

I'm like, arguably the worst writer on the planet. But then I've had a pretty rough year. All that must have been written in ludicrous sleep deprivation just before I was leaving Thailand in a last ditch attempt at a country that spoke English that wasn't first world. I feel safer in the Third World. Singapore and Hong Kong...bah. Traumatic.

I went to Manila for four months and didn't get online hardly. Hah. Back in Thailand now, and no more problems suddenly. Even my phone has stopped going batshit.

Quote Originally Posted by noscuter1 View Post
    This world generates idiots far too idiotic to be plausible, but then it was years before I 'solved' that little mystery - which I actually only solved indirectly last month (the gist of which you could read about here). It's brilliant, and if it's not, by all means geniuses, refute it.
    Actually, if you can endure my nauseating writing 'style' - and if you can follow the logic in spite of my inherent inept - that's actually a brilliantly solved mystery which no one has refuted yet and I'm like 95% certain is accurate. I might be the worst writer ever, but there is undeniable brilliance I'm trying to communicate in the embarrassing stream of crap which no one in the world is talking about (with the possible exceptions of John le Carre and The Last Psychiatrist). But I cannot endure editing for the same reason it's borderline unreadable. But here is the gist of it, you don't need to wade through my noose on Skatz. It's the key to understanding realities of the exploitation of the entire world actually; if you want to draw back the curtain on the hidden horror of this world that no one imagines but which explains all the insanity of everyone (including me) and everything.

The Law is as creepy as suggestively up-selling Spam has ever been. Magistrates (who will never have honour until they explain the 'peculiarity' that is their asserting that murder, rape, molestation, assault, violent crimes and exploitation etc - can be SANE and/or IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS).

That's exactly what they're asserting. It's the entire - point - of Law. Humans who act in their own best interests do not murder, rape, molest, assault or exploit other humans. Doing those things is never in your best interests. Fact. Which makes every "crime of passion" provably insane. But filthy judges will reject "insanity pleas" over 99% of the time.

Because they believe they have an interest in asserting that someone who kills their daughters for dishonouring his family name by hanging out with boys...are completely sane (as a Canadian judge recently claimed was perfectly sane and therefore must be punished with prison and gang rape so that he doesn't get caught again). As if they could possibly be. You see?

That's the motive, for the conspiracy of ludicrously ridiculous falsified STD / STI % figures. Or don't you understand why little girls are so obsessed with making you not wear a condom? They're clean, at least, they believe they are. They're horrified at your suggestion (implied) that they would be diseased sluts, when you try and put on a condom.

Everyone is so obsessed with wearing condoms to protect against STDs, that everyone forgets the real reason why you should be wearing condoms.

And Society - in all it's brilliant creepy - create this terror purely because religion and the state believe it's in their best interests to create terrible mothers who give birth to children who grow up confused and in pain. It's not your mother's 'fault' she's a moron. Just like it's not your fault you're a moron. You probably weren't even planned.

But then you have to understand, your mother knew she wasn't diseased.

Whoops.

Unplanned preganancies. By their hundreds of millions. That's your motive for the conspiracy that my sheer confused stupidity - and Gamble's, I guess - made us realise something was bullshit about all this generated fear.

They generate the fear. To create the shame. To make girls live in denial about something that isn't remotely shameful, until the denial. In terror of STDs and STIs, embarrassed at being thought to be filthy and diseased, everyone forgets why you should wear condoms in the first place.

Having children, when you're too stupid to remember you're still a child, isn't in your best interests. That's why confused - if horrifyingly creepy - states and religions (always joined at the hip, because Power doesn't share with power, morons) literally create the fear that creates the shame that forces the confusion of otherwise decent children to forget that children having sex with children is fine - really. So long as they're not terrified into having children.

Means. Motive. Opportunity.

Society is GUILTY. Arrest the creeps and sentence them to education, without parole, for a term not less than the amount of time it takes someone to understand that they're junkies who are addicted to power. And in denial, they've forgotten the evidence of their confusion.

They're not happy. If they were, they wouldn't be frantically creating misery. Fact.
    I'm 100% certain that the State, the Law and Society are focused on domestic exploitation, first and foremost and that requires reducing humans into emotionally manipulatable and insane robotic slaves.

As far as the State, Laws and Society are concerned; it's not that they're in bed together so much as all one and the same. They are illusional constructs of Religion (the Peace of Westphalia signed at Munster in 1648 where the Holy Roman Emperor made 'sovereigns' out of the provably worst sociopathic, blood-thirsty, butchering manipulators on the planet; dividing up land and vassals he didn't have a right to give away - Power has, and always will be, the most evil creation of Religion - sane people don't have vassals willing to die and kill for them). Religion of course created the first ever legislation in The Ten Commandments which didn't actually make much illegal but which served to 'legalise' Rape. The Law is a trick to get you shift the goalposts of your perception; in order to make you not think about your own best interests but rather how to get around the rules. They change the way you think by creepily Prohibiting ways to feel. Could it be more transparent reverse psychology? Clearly God cared more about ordering you not to insanely envy your neighbour's property or not to say OMG than he cared about rape (read Numbers 31:17-18 for how God and Christians feel about rape).

And this forum, prior to Roy selling or not selling the domain - for all I know, there's an email in my 9600 unanswered Inbox informing me, but I don't care to read my Inbox because it's full of people who want me to lie to them.
    Is there any way of accessing the old database of posts? There's only just a few I want. One was about the TSA. I made that post and I think the week after, DELL started what ended up being 16 months where I spent 6 figures on experts and software and hardware and went backwards. And now, no problems at all. I've been online for like two months straight without a single crash. This is after 16 months of not being able to boot into an OS or keep an OS operational for more than a few hours before a BSOD and insanity trying to simply get a computer system operational.

If the database can't be accessed, it's no big deal. I just remembered that TSA post (because the state is all about domestic terror campaigns).

This below is so true it's worth repeating over and over.

Money cannot buy you happiness.

They will tell you this. It is (logical) fact. But then they will tell you this only once they've made you want things, that money can buy. You don't actually want these things, you just think you do. So until you get them, no one will be able to tell you anything. At which point, they tell you (because they know people like me are going to tell you as much anyway) this creepy half-truth; which everyone knows and no one believes until they're too embarrassed to admit they've wasted their life: Money cannot buy you happiness.

What they don't tell you, is the whole Truth. And the god damn Truth of their scam is:

Money cannot buy Happiness.
    But Money will buy Misery.

Fact. This is a world of screaming needy. Because those with the money hoard it in order to create a Demand for what they control the Supply of. It's the creation of illusionary value out of a Market which is made to suffer expressly for that reason.
    nb. 5 more posts coming. ROFL.