Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: SoundCloud

SoundCloud

A post from my day job for a change! In case you didn't already see this through our normal marketing channels, I thought I'd mention some of the things going on in response to recent events: creators.soundcloud.com The 50%-off Pro Unlimited and partnership with Twitch might be particularly interesting.

I know this is probably a pretty tough time for many of you here, especially for those of you that rely on live work for income. Please let me know if you have ideas that we should be talking about at SoundCloud that could help. The investment in creator-focused initiatives continues this year and I'm interested to know what things matter most to you all.

Best wishes from Berlin,
    Will

Hey, thanks for sharing this update about SoundCloud! It's great to see that they're taking steps to support creators during these challenging times. Although the pandemic has been tough, I'm relieved that things are getting better now. By the way, I recently came across a website where you can buy soundcloud plays cheap. It's interesting how there are hidden gems and strategies to enhance visibility on the platform. As a newbie on this forum, I'm eager to learn from everyone's experiences and share my own. Thanks for reaching out, and I hope these creator-focused initiatives bring a positive impact to the SoundCloud community!