Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Question Looking for way to make 20+$/day

Can someone share a legit way to make 20+$/day from online. I am looking for really long time now and haven't found it yet

It's harder because you are from Bulgaria, there are more opportunities if you live in the US but even then there is no easy way to make 20$+ a day.A legit way to make that kind of money is to setup a good site pay for webhosting and a domain name get it high up on the search engines and make money from ads, but that takes time money and effort.

Quote Originally Posted by yanka50 View Post
    Can someone share a legit way to make 20+$/day from online. I am looking for really long time now and haven't found it yet
    Being from Bulgaria makes it hard for sure. But anyway I am too stressed from playing poker - some days you win and some days you loose. Please if you know any way will appriciate.

u have lot of options like blog monetarizing , writing articles, review products/sites, ptc etc , but the hard part is that they are not as easy as they look.

there are many ways to do that :
    1) you can write article on triond.com or hubpages and earn money that way.
    2) use forums like postloop that pay you to post.
    3)use ptc or other sites.
    Combining all these you can make around 10/20 $ day

You can use pay to click sites,get pay to do sites,cost per action sites,cost per click sites,affiliate sites etc. etc. to many ways!!!

yes it is hard to earn $20 a day yes you can earn with PPD sites create good video & upload on youtube video should be with great niche & try to give good rank then see magic.