Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

where is the tit's and arse forum???

how hasn't this question been asked?

well?

where is it?

or am i blind and just cant find it? (please let this be the case)

You've got to be joking, the admin on this site seem to be straight from the Christian right. They abhor swearing and can't take any criticism, me thinks the chances of getting hot women their own forum is about as likely as scooter making a comeback here. Sad on both counts really.

sigh

they were the only reasons i used to login into this forum, scuters wang, and tit's n arse forum.....ffs admin, give the people what they want.

srsly admin

there are currently 31 members of this "forum" of which only 28 are active, if you introduce a tits 'n' arse forum, the other 3 ppl will start to become more active (unless they are homo) this would result in a 10% increase in activity right there, not to mention the extra hits you will get on google when ppl search for "tits n arse"

it's a simple business trick, i'll give you this tip for free, but the next one will cost you.

cheers