Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: I'm Alex

Threaded View

iPoker was one of the last 'legit' networks which is why I played there. I knew I wasn't a SuperUser, and any SuperUser would obviously have played me. And I played many. Eventually, many on iPoker - but when this screenshot was taken the higher stakes games were largely clean. Logically. In being unable to get a game, at least until the SUs came, I could use logic to my advantage. And I did. And I always have.

Because logic will never let you down. Ever. Your mother, in failing to raise you on a strict diet of logical case-making for why you should do things in your own best interests, let you down - quite badly, in fact. But then people get weird about their mothers, so whatever.

I have always been very strong on logic. But I was never happy. And I have literally never - ever - been moronic enough to fail to correctly interpret the billboards of misery that are "bling". I've known I was brighter than almost everyone since the age of 5. I've only ever exploited that painful reality twice (with cute girls, when I got tired of sleeping alone after 6 years of refusing to play creepy games which aren't - remotely - complex [but which have no winners, mind - just losers, and losers who think they've lost everything] - and the second time was with poker, when I got tired of breaking my back [literally] working double shifts 6-7 days a week at 16/hr before tax and 10/hr no tax after 'conscientiously' objecting [lol @ conscience] to my dying in WWIII). As an RAAF Intelligence Officer with a commission from the Queen to lead her cannon-fodder into suicidal wars of insanity like Iraq (which is where I was headed, and with no WMD - French Intelligence effectively told the world Dubya was lying, and they simply couldn't possibly have dared to make that assertion if they weren't 100% sure Iraq had no WMD), I simply and completely rationally believed Iraq was merely the pretext for WWIII. As it turned out, Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld were merely provable traitors (reference: CIA, 10 years after being complicit in treason, mind) who were apparently just interested in profit and power. I wonder if they're happy?

Would you be, in their position?

They were confused, and probably still are. But then I don't think I've ever seen any of them happy. I would bet they're all in denial. They were never happy when they were lying to a nation who - remarkably, after 9/11 - still didn't want war. But power believed otherwise. And power fools morons very easily, French Intelligence notwithstanding. I think they were just interested in the oldest profit-making trick in the book:

Knock it down.
    Be there to control who gets to build it back up.
    Would you look at that, they happen to know the guys with the only store (allowed) in town.

It likely wouldn't have made much difference to me, even had I known it wasn't going to be WWIII. Because I was a proud yella-belly - because I'm sane? And not a moronic patriot, who dies for Queens and Gods but never - will never - die for country, because dying for a plantation is not in the best interests of a slave. Not even in defence from very confused invading slaves. Unless they're maniacal slaves with no motive except homicidal rage? Pretty sure that only happens in Africa. But then NATO will bring freedom to Libyan jihadists (and make Libya a Sharia State - well done, NATO Freedom Fighters! Talk about success at illogic) but NATO cannot even manage a fly-by half an hour south of Libya - and that's a pity, because that's all it would have taken to drive home to machete-wielders that NATO wouldn't be tolerating any of that shit - it's literally that simple, or do you think NATO couldn't kill a dumb African warlord recruiting an army of children? They could do that shit, with a yawn. And if they did that shit every time a warlord started recruiting armies of children (or their fathers, ideally), no one would want to be a genocidal warlord because no one wants to be dead. Fact.

NATO isn't interested in freedom. But only because they're very confused and they think they're interested in the opposite. They're geniuses, and that's a real pity. Because morons are too smart to listen to anyone. So imagine trying to tell geniuses that they're junkies, in denial. Pretty sure that's how you become a dead junkie, just quietly. But then I just do Truth. And prove my assertions, with logic. They're all junkies, addicted to power. And they're confused because everyone wants happiness. Fact.

And they have somehow gotten to believe it's in their interests to roll millions of marbles against the millions of marbles of other plantation owners. In retarded games of power, no one can win. But hundreds of millions, or billions in reality, all end up losing. No war has ever been in the best interests of either a marble or a marble-thrower. But a marble-thrower can be forgiven for believing otherwise.

Not sure what excuse the marbles have. But then you realise I'm only talking about you; or I would be, if you're a patriot, or a nationalist, a racist or heroic / courageous / or whatever other idiotic slur they use to blur the fact that people should only ever act in their own best interests. And that would include the interests of humanity as a whole, because this is not some hippy shit; humanity is one, and I can prove it. Your DNA screams at you, to look away; when humans of any colour - or even animals for that matter - are slaughtered, injured needlessly and/or in horrifying pain.

This world needs to listen to their DNA, and become selfish again. Because time is running out on the clock.

No war has ever been in humanity's best interests. You cannot kill people to be happy. This shouldn't be that insightful a concept. But nationalistic bullshit gets involved. And confused all the logic. And heroes get slaughtered by the hundreds of millions in defence of or creation of a superior 'culture' or 'way of life'. The only superior way of life is happiness. There are no superior cultures; merely hundreds of inferior ones. Fact. And fact.

In WWII, Polish heroes were slaughtered resisting the Third Reich heroically. Poor bastards. I'm not talking about the heroes, I'm talking about the victims of the furious German reprisals. Because the Germans didn't understand a lot of this patriotism, even when they were the biggest victims of the "plantation delusion". The Germans wanted to create a better world, a superior world, their world - as it happens (as it usually does). The Poles were aiight, or they believed they were. So they resisted, ferociously. And then they weren't aiight. You might say that. When WWIII comes, no matter who the 'enemy' or 'enemies' are, you would be well-advised not to go and get slaughtered like a Pole when The Third Reich had no interest in destroying what they planned to rule. Morons give France 'shit' for rolling over in a day, but then the Maginot Line performed about as well against the Blitzkreig as anything was going to. England was saved by the Channel, and by eventual US 'involvement' in the war they were never not going to be involved in, because it was global? lol. Russia was saved by virtue of Moscow and Stalingrad being geographically located 'illogically' far from the rest of the European capitals, and the German supply lines got extended in ways that wouldn't have mattered actually, were it not for 38 million Russian patriots being sacrificed in defence of (....?....) "the pre-WWII Russian way of life, I guess" - do you get the point? It's kind of gallows funny, but for at least those 38 million Russians who died, they'd provably have been better off - not - dying. Russia? It's hard to say, and it would be a philosophical question relating to whether you care about plantations or humanity. But Germany was not going to win the war on the Russian Front. So you could make the argument 38 million Russians died pointlessly, in defence of a plantation which got very ugly with it's slaves when the German advancing lines (with lines of supply in tatters) stalled against Russian defensive positions (behind which, cities were starving). The result? Millions of humans killed in waves of suicidal attrition, but then they weren't suicidal. Which is why officers were 'forced' to line up machine guns behind the 'heroes' who thought better of dying pointlessly.

Officers were compelled to kill their own men, who thought better of being 'heroic'. But you're never forced to do anything, I don't think. God, I hope they don't feel the need to correct me on that. I mean to say, that officers had a choice between killing their own men or dying (at worst). Demotion (at best). They killed their own men; and the more ruthlessly they killed them, the less they had to kill. Life is full of little ironies like that. But then of course, we all die in the end. 38 million of us died defending 'Russia' in WWII. You'll have to make a pretty good argument to convince me that it was in Russia's best interest to lose 38 million young men. I thought, very briefly, when visiting Moscow - that the argument had been made, successfully. But the truth was, I simply hadn't slept with many pretty girls - or any remotely as pretty as Russian girls are. Connect the dots.

Welcome to realities of war. I knew all this, of course, prior to applying to fly the jets of Spam. I just wanted to impress girls. This is how moronic I was, but then it's not as moronic as it sounds because Spam gets awfully queer and I was looking at RAAF jets when a Navy recruiting officer convinced me the RAN would be better to fly for. I'd seen Top Gun. So obviously I knew the Navy had jets.