Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: My weakness

Hybrid View

I think it's very difficult to say how much you should bet in any situation because there can be many different variables. I like to try and do the same thing so that no variances show up. For example if I decide to bet on the flop generally I will bet the pot (hey "bet the pot" now thats a good name for a poker forum). That way nobody can pick up on different amounts that you may bet.

I notice you put losing too much down to "too many all ins". I believe in a S&G, certainly early on, you should be avoiding going all in. Especially if somebody else is putting you all in. I think you need to be careful of hands that will clearly make you a second best hand, eg kj, qj, aj etc Obviously once the blinds have increased to a decent amount (about level 4 on PP), you will find that you will be going all in more if you are on a shortish stack to pick up pots.