Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: Sport game?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • NBA

3 25.00%
  • FIFA

7 58.33%
  • NHL

0 0%
  • Your choose? Please write...

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sport game

well i have played many but i like call of duty the best , others games that i have played are battleship,lord of the ring
    in strategy genr i like age of empires 3

I play and prefer Pro Evolution Soccer because it is not so much of computer resource eater, but in the mean time it gives you unique expirience.

i have played fifa 12 and it was awesome , now i bought fifa 13 will try it out in a few days and report back.
    Till now there doesnt seem to be much difference between the two .Also after fifa i like to play cricket 11

Quote Originally Posted by lihar View Post
    i have played fifa 12 and it was awesome , now i bought fifa 13 will try it out in a few days and report back.
    Till now there doesnt seem to be much difference between the two .Also after fifa i like to play cricket 11
    What is this cricket game? I haven't heard of it before. Is it good? Is it resource eater? Can you give us more intel?

PokerCents
    for me i will chose fifa , only if you mean the football game , cuz if you wanna a more accurate one i will chose to take p.e.s as the resolution of the game is much better

FIFA is the best sport game i ever played so i voted for it. In my list NBA comes second no doubt both are top rate class games but after playing them automatically you are attracted towards FIFA.

best game is fifa 14 as it is cheap comes with mast graphichs better gameplay and many more so in my opinion it is best sport game i have ever played.

best game is fifa 14 as it is cheap comes with mast graphichs better gameplay and many more so in my opinion it is best sport game i have ever played and i would to play many time no doubt.