Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Are you excited about black ops 2?

Title says all..

Well for one, I AM! Pre-ordered on steam, add me if you wish - we'll play together when it comes out! :P
    I'll also record it for projectsmite

Any comments about multiplayer?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    OMG ! I can't wait for BLACK OPS 2 ! It should be really epic and awesome game, i hope multiplayer mode - will have stick and stones, because this one was my favourite mod on BLACK OPS.

What about zombies? BO had some sick zombie gameplay!

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Yeah stiflex - zombies were really awesome too, i hope it will back much better in second black ops part and zombies will have some super abilietes or something like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Yeah stiflex - zombies were really awesome too, i hope it will back much better in second black ops part and zombies will have some super abilietes or something like that lol.
    Have you pre-purchased a copy? On PC - we get free nuketown DLC. I loved the black ops version, just I' really hope they would bring back some maps from previous MW series. That would be really awesome!

Yes I have to admit that I really want to get out quickly expriemntar 2 for black ops but I do not buy it just because when you leave will be expensive.

Lemme tell u first wut I think about the CoD game series

CoD WAW- Good enough awesome story and loved the ww2 theme
    CoD MW- Amazing, one of the best games ever!
    CoD Black Ops- Good enough, again though I hate the multiplayer coz of some people use china lake a lot and the second chance pro perk, but loved zombie mode xD
    CoD MW 2- Best CoD ever!!!!
    CoD MW 3- sucks, story sucks, maps sucks all sucks Black Ops is better
    CoD BO 2- I think, only thoughts, but I think it would suck coz the future theme looks out of place, but
    I will love it if it got zombies hahaha, so I say im not really excited for it though I would really like to see it...

Black Ops 2 will bring some fresh elements to the game and that is what Call of Duty franchise needed. I am a Battlefield fan, but I have high hopes for this game, though.

I will definitely keep expectations with COD developers that they would bring something new and better this time and surely I will wish them all the best for their game release. BUT I AM A BATTLE FIELD FAN TOO. THANK YOU.