PDA

View Full Version : BTP/PC-1 Legend in the house

Antneye
11-29-2011, 06:50 PM
So how do I go about getting my fancy title that was promised?

PokerCrack
11-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the new PokerCrack. Nice to meet you here again!

I'm Alex. Please PM me what custom title do you wish and I'll arrange everything.

I kindly ask you to inform all your friends and members of BTP/PC-1 about the PC-2.

Antneye
11-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the new PokerCrack. Nice to meet you here again!

Please PM me what custom title do you wish and I'll arrange everything.

I kindly ask you to inform all your friends and members of BTP/PC-1 about the PC-2.

ooohhhhh....I'm gonna have to think about it and get back to you. I'll let some of the oldtimers know.

So whose the owener of PC these days? Roy sold? So much to catch up on....if there is info out there please let me know where I can find it. Man this is strange.......

PokerCrack
11-29-2011, 07:39 PM
ooohhhhh....I'm gonna have to think about it and get back to you. I'll let some of the oldtimers know.

Thanks for that. And all your advises and remarks - I will always take them into consideration in order to improve this place.

So whose the owener of PC these days? Roy sold? So much to catch up on....if there is info out there please let me know where I can find it. Man this is strange.......

I don't think Roy sold it. I think the domain name was bought at Godaddy auction. I was hired as admin by the guy from USA so I don't know exactly who the owner is. But I will find out soon ;). In any case I'm free to do almost everything here so let's restore the popularity of this forum together.

Antneye
11-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for that. And all your advises and remarks - I will always take them into consideration in order to improve this place.

I don't think Roy sold it. I think the domain name was bought at Godaddy auction. I was hired as admin by the guy from USA so I don't know exactly who the owner is. But I will find out soon ;). In any case I'm free to do almost everything here so let's restore the popularity of this forum together.

Wait...so you work for a guy you don't now and have never seen? You're like one of Charlies angels.....pretty cool.

PokerCrack
11-30-2011, 08:20 PM
This is just freelance business :)
I've never seen 99% of my employers.