Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

BTP/PC-1 Legend in the house

So how do I go about getting my fancy title that was promised?

Welcome to the new PokerCrack. Nice to meet you here again!

I'm Alex. Please PM me what custom title do you wish and I'll arrange everything.

I kindly ask you to inform all your friends and members of BTP/PC-1 about the PC-2.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    Welcome to the new PokerCrack. Nice to meet you here again!

Please PM me what custom title do you wish and I'll arrange everything.

I kindly ask you to inform all your friends and members of BTP/PC-1 about the PC-2.
    ooohhhhh....I'm gonna have to think about it and get back to you. I'll let some of the oldtimers know.

So whose the owener of PC these days? Roy sold? So much to catch up on....if there is info out there please let me know where I can find it. Man this is strange.......

Quote Originally Posted by Antneye View Post
    ooohhhhh....I'm gonna have to think about it and get back to you. I'll let some of the oldtimers know.
    Thanks for that. And all your advises and remarks - I will always take them into consideration in order to improve this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Antneye View Post
    So whose the owener of PC these days? Roy sold? So much to catch up on....if there is info out there please let me know where I can find it. Man this is strange.......
    I don't think Roy sold it. I think the domain name was bought at Godaddy auction. I was hired as admin by the guy from USA so I don't know exactly who the owner is. But I will find out soon . In any case I'm free to do almost everything here so let's restore the popularity of this forum together.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerCrack View Post
    Thanks for that. And all your advises and remarks - I will always take them into consideration in order to improve this place.

I don't think Roy sold it. I think the domain name was bought at Godaddy auction. I was hired as admin by the guy from USA so I don't know exactly who the owner is. But I will find out soon . In any case I'm free to do almost everything here so let's restore the popularity of this forum together.
    Wait...so you work for a guy you don't now and have never seen? You're like one of Charlies angels.....pretty cool.

This is just freelance business
    I've never seen 99% of my employers.