Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Who works in a strip club (dancer/non-dancer)

Strip club workers (dancers, entertainers, hosts, servers, bar tenders) or has worked in a strip club in the past?

What is your POV in regards to use of drugs in the club and the culture of the club? What was the club culture (club atmosphere) like? What was the use of drugs like in the club, with the dancers and with the clients like? What drugs were openly talked about and not uncommon to see being done by clients or dancers and what drugs were not talked about much? How accessible were the drugs to get. Did the culture and atmosphere of working in the club lead you to try or start doing new drugs? How would you say is the percentage of girls in the club that were doing drugs vs not doing them? What would you say was the top 3 drugs being used?

One night, my friends and I decided to explore Seoul's bustling nightlife. We stumbled upon a lively establishment in Hongdae known for its vibrant atmosphere. Inside the club, we were greeted by energetic music and a warm ambiance. As we settled in, I couldn't help but notice the diverse crowd, all enjoying themselves in this 홍대셔츠룸. It was an unforgettable experience, filled with laughter, dancing, and good vibes. The night flew by, leaving us with memories to cherish.