Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Edvinas says Hello!

Healthy people!
    I guess I should introduce themselves to me, so it does not drag rubber and do it! My name is Edwin'm from Lithuania, where I was born there and learning. Discussing my hobbies is earning online, computer graphics, debate, swimming, basketball, and tennis. Than one sport are not engaged seriously, do not go to any flock, just doing it individually with your friends.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Hello Edvinas/Werave nice to meet you - i'm from Lithuania too, in what poker rooms are you playing ?

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Hello Edvinas/Werave nice to meet you - i'm from Lithuania too, in what poker rooms are you playing ?
    Most of the time I played facebook or practicing with friends at the table, but grew out of this level already, and is now trying to break pokerstars.net

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Nice - i was playing facebook poker games too, but now i'm playing from real money in PokerStars.

lOL,STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DUNNO EACH OTHER

Quote Originally Posted by DarinRalphLovesGabriele View Post
    lOL,STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DUNNO EACH OTHER
    It proves you alone, we are in different cities, just think everyone has issues everyone before he came to the community.

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Welcome to the community bro

Do what are you interested in beside poker?

Welcome i hope you enjoy in this forum. I from Lithuania too