Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TopLine browser add-on rewards you for the time you spend online

TopLine is a revolutionary browser add-on for your browser that rewards you for your time you spend surfing the web. By installing this extension to your Firefox, Chrome or Safari browser you generate points by surfing that convert to cash. With the Topline addon installed you will start earning real money by surfing as you usually do without even noticing any difference!

The concept of earning money with TopLine is simple:
    After you download the TopLine extension you will start earning from the TopLines ad network revenue share because this add-on replaces advertisements on the webpages you visit with the Topline network advertisements.
    Advertisers pay them, and TopLine shares that revenue with you. Is TopLine free to join?
    Yes, it is free to join Worldwide.
    How much can I earn with topline?
    The earning potencial of the program is between $5-$10 a month, it depends mostly on how much you surf. The more you browse, the more points you get, and the more points you have, the more cash you get paid.
    How much are points worth?
    Points values are rising and falling, depending on how much the TopLine network receive from advertisers.
    Remeber that you are doing absolutely nothing more than you would normally do and you get rewarded for your time spent surfing.
    You can ask for your payment when your cash balance reaches $10 to PayPal. TopLine is simple, safe to use and does not affect your surfing experience. Advertisenemts that TopLine network serves look very similar to the ads you normally used to see.
    TopLine replaces advertisements on common websites with ads from the TopLine network and shares their revenue with you.
    TopLine is commited to user security and privacy and will never sell your personal info. to spammers.
    Is topline.com a scam? No, TopLine is not a scam, it really pays you for surfing.

register https://www.jointopline.com/?fid=MM6ZGL9NTCWQ

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Most of people say's that this is scam

I'm using it right now, have 2000 points, still need about 20000 more to go... :/

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by stiflex View Post
    I'm using it right now, have 2000 points, still need about 20000 more to go... :/
    Maybe you know or it's paying or no ?

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Most of people say's that this is scam
    No. This site is absolutely legit. I got paid twice.

The earning is actually very very low. Without referrals, you will earn <$10 per month.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer View Post
    No. This site is absolutely legit. I got paid twice.

The earning is actually very very low. Without referrals, you will earn <$10 per month.
    Nice ! Then i will try this method of TopLine too

Helpful Guide

VIP Member

PokerCents
    You should tyr it. Use it on mozilla firefox and google chrome simultaneously to increase earning. But I again warn you, the earning will be very slow.

blazer so u say it pays,plz show ur payment then ill believe u.

It sounds intresting maybe i will try to see can i earn something or not. i will send you guys a proof if i get a payment

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Okay - Zotac359 ! Good luck earning with this method, if you will receive a payment from it, i will try this too.