Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by Jegermeister View Post
    You writed by yourself or copy from other sites? becouse i don't see copyright but i saw that text in some other websites
    Yeah, information was leeched from some websites, i know it sucks, but still it's really a great share, am i right ?

Thank you very much man.I really needed that and it doesn't matter where you leached it from as long as it is informative and you sharing it here that is what matters.
    So,just ignore then whoever is saying the leach thingy.

When i started playing a poker, i usde this tips, it's really helped for my, for my dad BIG thanks who's writing this tips

Sounds like logic but number 4 (Playing against players whom are worse than yourself) sounds like it'll kill the fun in the game :/

Quote Originally Posted by SandieL View Post
    Sounds like logic but number 4 (Playing against players whom are worse than yourself) sounds like it'll kill the fun in the game :/
    Well if you find money to be fun I am sure this is a good piece of advice ha ha XD

Cool thread man.I am still a beginner but already love the game.I want to evolve and someday be a champ i'm kidding i just want to be good player.Thanks for the tips

I thinks its the important rule >> 7. Don't jump in at the high limits. Because 90 % of poker players when get the big money and go to the high limits and lost his money ... I thinkk its THE MOST IMPORTANT !!

My problem is that when I have good cards I just keep playing and at the end others have better cards then me and I lost.

Very good tips for some beginners, I know it's from other web sites, but still, very useful.