Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What u'r best video game?

What u'r best video game?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    My best, favourite video game is: NBA 2K12 and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, can't wait for NBA 2K13 and BLACK OPS II

My favourite game is Call Of duty 4 Modern warfare cuz this is my best game i have ever played on my old computer with 215 mb rams

My fav game call of duty modern warfare 2

My favorite game is Dota. It is something like tower defense but with many heroes and it never gets boring playing it. You should try it.

i liked all the fifa and pre evolution soccer series and even all the need for speed and gta series especially san andreas and GTA 5

my list goes on 1)fifa
    2)world of warcraft
    3) cod
    4) prototype
    5) assasins creed revelation
    6) nba
    7) hp
    8) diablo

PokerCents
    Hmm.. Let me see..
    First of all Diablo 2(not 3)!!! I know it's old but i was playing it for five or six years. I also like Football Manager series, Sims 3 series, CoD series.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipov View Post
    Hmm.. Let me see..
    First of all Diablo 2(not 3)!!! I know it's old but i was playing it for five or six years. I also like Football Manager series, Sims 3 series, CoD series.
    Diablo 2 ? Yeah it's really good game, but everyone at the moment is playing Diablo 3 ! I really liked the Diablo 2, but everyone says that Diablo 3 sucks.

For me is Hitman 2, is a good game and is a very good game. Is strategy but too action. The game is very good.