Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Heey people!

Post Heey people!

heey! I'm Deividas from Lithuania, Telsiai. I'm 15 years old. I hope i will earn much money and find new, good friend here
    Last edited by dawids; 09-19-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Hello there Deividas ! i'm glad to see more and more people from Lithuania joining this awesome PokerCrack community, do you like play poker ? Because this forum is about poker

I'm also glad,that there is much people from Lithuania Ofcourse i like, i playing in pokerstars.net about half year with my friends where you play?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Nice ! I play at www.pokerstars.com too - it's best poker room to me. In what bids are you playing ? I'm playing at 0,10-0,15$.

Yeah, me too, there very easy control, good player and very fun atmosphere. I'm too playing at 0,10-0,15$. But now i'm playing at 0,01$-0,02$

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by dawids View Post
    Yeah, me too, there very easy control, good player and very fun atmosphere. I'm too playing at 0,10-0,15$. But now i'm playing at 0,01$-0,02$
    Yeah, i started to play at 0,01$ 0,02$ too, but in that kind of rooms there's no action at all. So that's why i'm playing at 0,10$ 0,15$ at the moment.

Hey there, I'm also from lithuania, its really nice to meet people from my own country
    And I also www.pokerstars.com too, its a really nice poker room, you can win alot y'know?

Anyways, best of luck to you on PokerCrack!

Oh new member here. Nice to see you. I'm from Lithuania too. i'm playing pokerstars too cuz you can earn a lot of money there. Best wishes in this great community

Oh my god, there's much people from Lithuania! Yeah, i earn much money in pokerstars.com and that's only start Thank for wishes

Hello deividas , Nice to see another LTU