Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Is the best game for you?

For Me The Best Game Is The internet LOL

need for speed most wanted and carbon, other than that fifa 12

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    At the moment i'm playing these games: Poker at PokerStars, NEED FOR SPED WORLD, NBA 2K12, BLACK OPS.

For me the best games are Battlefield 3,Guild wars 2,grand theft auto series,pro evolution series,serious sam series etc.!

For me is Hitman 2.

I like to play a lot of games or u can say i am fudging addicted to them,games that i have played include:
    cod,lord of the rings , halo , empire earth , age of empires, age of mythology , battleship. and others.

The best games for me at this moment are Battlefield 3 and Planet Side 2. I just don't like other types of games at all.

i totally forgot about rise of nations , it is i think even much better than other strategy games like age of empires,i have been playing this game since 2006 and still i am not bored with .

Quote Originally Posted by lihar View Post
    i totally forgot about rise of nations , it is i think even much better than other strategy games like age of empires,i have been playing this game since 2006 and still i am not bored with .
    Both games have their good moments, but I really think that Age of Empires is the better one. I don't know. I have played them both, but I enjoy Age of Empires more. Maybe it is just me.

I just love to play maxpayne 2 and now, maxpayne 2 is the best shooting game i have ever played and i racing games need for speed most wanted is my first priority.