Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

is most wanted 2 soon going to release.

I heard that the latest series of most wanted 2012 i.e most wanted 2 is going to be released by the end of this month.

i Can't wait for Most Wanted 2 @!@!@!@!@

me too. i have been seeing lots of most wanted 2 poster and trailers but not sure whn its going to be realesed . i love nfs series , especially most wanted

looks like an interesting game but I haven't played any need for speed games in a long time

here are the release dates according to wikipedia
    Release date(s)
    NA 30 October 2012
    AUS 1 November 2012
    EU 2 November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by bitspirit View Post
    looks like an interesting game but I haven't played any need for speed games in a long time

here are the release dates according to wikipedia
    Release date(s)
    NA 30 October 2012
    AUS 1 November 2012
    EU 2 November 2012
    thank you bitspirit , glad to know that the releasing date is soon , hope graphic card requirement will be not much. anyways thank you

Well, the release date in Europe is early next month so I have to wait a bit more than the North Americans. Not a problem. I still have FPS games

Quote Originally Posted by akhil5665 View Post
    thank you bitspirit , glad to know that the releasing date is soon , hope graphic card requirement will be not much. anyways thank you
    I have one laptop with 1 gb nvidea graphics card .Please can someone tell what are the graphics reqirement for this game .
    I also have 3 gb ram and core 2 duo processor.

Quote Originally Posted by lihar View Post
    I have one laptop with 1 gb nvidea graphics card .Please can someone tell what are the graphics reqirement for this game .
    I also have 3 gb ram and core 2 duo processor.
    Maybe you could run the game, but I doubt. My laptop is with 1GB nVidia graphic card, 4GB of RAM and decent Intel processor, but still Need for Speed: The Run is a bit laggy even on Low settings.

I also heard that second part of most wanted is going to release but don't know the exact date or release, looking forward to play that game, i hope that will be a great fun.

I have already own it from amazon.com and it is also available locally at zapak and idicor. Lovely game very innovative. Never seen a game like this before.