Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fafa 13 best..

fafa 13 best..

guys this new series of fifa i.e fifa 13 is awesome... best of al..

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Yeah fifa 13 is really very good, i played it on my Xbox 360 first imppresion was awesome, love this game ! FOOTBOOL and BASKETBALL games rules !

Quote Originally Posted by KolTas View Post
    Yeah fifa 13 is really very good, i played it on my Xbox 360 first imppresion was awesome, love this game ! FOOTBOOL and BASKETBALL games rules !
    yeah they have added lot more teams into it and more over the they have put the real names of few epl teams, making it really an awesome game .
    i even loved the league system and the create your own player feature.

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Quote Originally Posted by akhil5665 View Post
    yeah they have added lot more teams into it and more over the they have put the real names of few epl teams, making it really an awesome game .
    i even loved the league system and the create your own player feature.
    Yeah, i like allmost all the games that have your player featture - like NBA - FIFA - NFL.

i even played pre evolution soccer 2013 ,that too is good , ithink their is going to be an online communial war between this two game developer.

I also really like the Fifa but a few days ago I caught a big fail from Fifa that a certain player foul my player but as the other player to beat me down I took another yellow being the player who should have taken the yellow .

dude i have question can u help me out?

In fifa 12, when i created my virtual pro, he automatically was the guy i use in the practice arena..... now in fifa 13, i have 2 different pro's, one for my career and one for online. i want to use my career pro in the practice arena but idk how to put him??? i go on "change player" but i cannot find him in the team i put him in. when i go into the practice arena, i play with messi. i want to use my pro for the practice arena so i can get his skills to 5 stars.....

also is is there any other way to get his skills to 5 star?
    please a quick reply will be help ful if you know the answer,

I haven't played fifa 13 at all. I am more into FPS games. I heard that it was just fifa 12. If that is true fifa 13 would be a big dissapointment for me, personally. When I try it myself I will be able to express legit opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by icofirea View Post
    I haven't played fifa 13 at all. I am more into FPS games. I heard that it was just fifa 12. If that is true fifa 13 would be a big dissapointment for me, personally. When I try it myself I will be able to express legit opinion.
    Dont say it like that , i am playing it right now and there are many new features that are not implemented properly in fifa 12 like player stories, international management, in match live score and many more.
    read on this link:
    http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-...-new-features/