Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

View Poll Results: how much money you make from paid surveys

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • VERY HIGH EARNING

0 0%
  • MODERATE EARNING

2 50.00%
  • NIL/LOW EARNING

2 50.00%

how much money you make from paid surveys

how much money you make from paid surveys.
    if so which site?

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    You say paid surveys huh ? is it a good way to earn online ? I heard 1st time about it, tell me more please, thanks !

yeah, u get paid even 15$ per survey, which takes about an 45 min to complete, but most of them redirect u saying that u are not eligible or this survey is not for your country..
    google it .. u will get lot of them.
    i think i got paid through toulana and view point survey once.

here are are a list of few paid survey sites that previously used but most of them never made any change,
    1. Star Panel
    2. SurveyHead
    3.PanelPlace
    4.PermissionResearch
    5. SurveySavvy

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Not cool then, because i live in Lithuania, and there's no offers for me - hate that thing It's stuipid.

yeah. thats the most worst thing about this kinds of sites , they turn you down saying this stupid reasons , so hard option.

All paid surveys don't support our country. When I full fill a survey, it says that this survey is not available in our country. I am not able to earn money from paid surveys.

From all the surveys that i have taken till now i have not earned even a single penny . They say after completion that your country isnt supported its just a waste of time.So if u people know of any legit site,then plz tell / share.

we can earn big money with survey sites but it depends in country i m from India so here is not good website to earn money.