Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Hi Guys Wazzzaa

PokerCents

Talking Hi Guys Wazzzaa

So guys Whats up ?? Yeah.. My name is Adin Buljic . Im Newbie . Name of the forum seems cool I play poker sometimes with my friends and on faceboook Texas Holdem' Poker ! In free times I play pc games like Counter-Strike .. Its my favourite game. I come from Bosnia And Herzegovina . Hope I gonna enyoj on this forum..btw my english sucks ,. Hope u gonna understand me. Cheers ~

Thunder Budy

VIP Member

PokerCents
    Hi there Adin ! Nice to meet you too ! I hope you will enjoy your stay at this awesome forum - PokerCrack ! Have a nice day !

hi adin, welcome to pokercrack, here u dont need to be an genious in english, all you need to do is share your thought with others and in turn make some money
    enjoy your time here!!!!

Welcome to pokercrack forum, nice to meet you Adin. goodluck here!

Welcome to pokercrack adin buljic , like you i am also a newbie. I am from India and currently i am studying electical engineering. And nice to meet you.

Hello You are always welcome to a forum so cool like PokerCrack. It's really cool and I hope you like being here with us.

hey, welcome. i am too new here as well. ya, you don't have to be good at english or pro at poker. i am just like you. so far i am really heppy with the environment here. best of luck guys!!!

Hello adin and welcome to this forum, i am new too, btw my favourite game is like yours Counter-Strike awsome game!! enjoy your stay here.