Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Consolidate some of these posts

Can someone consolidate some of these Part 1, Part 2 posts? i know you are trying to get credit for posting, but why not just put them in the same thread together?

I feel it makes it much easier for users to read in parts then reading 10 pages. Not all members can read all of that at one go. So it makes it easier to read in parts & users can continue in reading.

I feel by having your thread here, it seems “you are trying to get credit for posting”.

Ya got me. I'm trying to get "credit" for browsing a clean looking forum. not something that looks like like a tornado hit it.

do what you want, i'm just saying some of these posts could be consolidated into a single thread.

I really appreciate your suggestion. It would be use full not only for me but for all of us. I’ll pm alex about this asap. Till then…
    Thanks

Cool, it was just a suggestion. I wasn't trying to bust your chops. At least you are actively posting info.

Thanks, TenTonHammer. I've consolidated the threads and now this forum looks better.
    taptop, please continue posting at the appropriate threads.
    Thanks you, guys!