Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Thread: Played right?

Lightbulb Played right?

NL50 at Pokerstars

Im on the button with 33 - 2 limpers, LP (aggressive preflop) raises to $1 I call figuring one of the limpers will call, they both do...

Flop comes 1053

Checks to the raiser and he bets $2.50 into a $4.50 pot, I call and it folds around...I'm not sure what has here maybe A-10, not sure if he would have raised preflop with that tho, pretty sure he doesn't have a set...maybe an overpair?

Turn is the 9

Doesn't really worry me too much but raiser fires $10 into the pot and I come over the top all in and he calls for about $30

River is 7

Results later

You're joking right? You got it all-in with a set on a non-flushing not-straightening board and you're worried about if you played it ok?

He had 99 and you feel bad, right? Whatever, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Werewolf View Post
    You're joking right? You got it all-in with a set on a non-flushing not-straightening board and you're worried about if you played it ok?

He had 99 and you feel bad, right? Whatever, get over it.
    this

the only other thing i can add is to bet the turn. if it checks behind it sux to give a free card if he has a str8 draw. He will call with a draw but alot of times will check back with them. Now if hes aggressive and liekly to fire 2 barrels then a CR would be best here. But for the most part were better off just trying to get as much possible

Never check with a board with flush draw. I would 3bet on the flop and hope he is willing to go allin with flush or high pair. I bet he had J8 on that hand