Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GTA 3 is best for my

in terms of graphics i liked GTA san andreas , but in terms of gameplay GTA IV is far better anyway i liked all of the GTA series even vice city was good.

For me best GTA is San Andreas because it has good gameplay and with it I had a lot of fun!!!

GTA San Andreas, multiplayer (SAMP) and singleplayer.

the first games were pretty good but for the modern I'd say vice city and San Andreas are the ones I like best

My favourite GTA is GTA San Andreas because San andreas have the SA:MP and MTA and i like play the two things. So my favourite GTA is the GTA San Andreas.

In my opinion i think Grand theft auto 4 vice city was the best version of GTA, grand theft auto 4 vice city is a best open world game i have ever played and i enjoyed a lot while playing this game.

YES i will also prefer gta5 as its gameplay was tremendous and it also comes with better graphics than the rest of the versions. It was a lovely game to play to.